3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey1992 04.12.21 10:15 pm

Problem with tgm (Fallout 4)

Hello. I understand that the posts have already been divorced immeasurably and hardly anyone will view them in a row, but I hope that you still pay attention to this and respond. As you already understood from the title, there was a little problem after using the tgm cheat. I myself try not to cheat, but the eternal advantage (and it arises due to the fact that I walk without companions) is painfully annoying, and from time to time I cut him up to drive him to my shelter and relieve myself. This time, greed ruined me: after connecting the cheat, I decided to see what was in one box. It turned out to be mined. No, I didn't die, but a bug appeared. From a third-person view, ribs and other "lumps" are visible under the clothes, and from the first-person view, if you sit down, then one lump covers the floor of the screen. Tried reboots, game restarts and even suicide ... by a character, naturally)) Nothing helps. Maybe there is some way to get everything back in place? Any command to respawn a player?
10 Comments
Sort by:
p
punck 04.12.21

early save?

S
Sergey1992 04.12.21

punck is
too far away, I didn't squat so often in the game to immediately notice ...

n
neyman85 04.12.21

Try to make a copy of the save and reinstall the game ...

V
Vanya Rygalov 04.12.21

From a third-person view, ribs and other "lumps" are visible under the clothes, and from the first-person view, if you sit down, one lump covers the floor of the screen.
Follich takes revenge for all the torn farts.

A
Abstract Human 04.12.21

in the console are these scraps highlighted?
if so, select everything that interferes and enter "disable"

K
KENVOOD 04.12.21

ShowLooksMenu 2 in the console helped me)

D
Dmitry Mirko 04.12.21

Author, did you solve the problem somehow? it's impossible to play, it pisses me off terribly.
KENVOOD
Introduced, in general there is no such command.

S
Sergey1992 04.12.21

Dmitry Mirko
no, the problem remains open. As for the advice from KENVOOD: this team did not remove the crap. It is activated like this: first, the command is written, then LMB on your character, his ID will be displayed on the screen, you enter it (only what is in parentheses).

x
xSaimanx 04.12.21

Skinte at least screenshots of these bones :)
And they say, but no one showed it clearly. At least see what the bug is.
I myself periodically use tgm - there is no other way to play this game, there is no desire to bother with power armor at all, tk. I don't like fast transitions. But so far, fate has had mercy and this bug has not been caught.

S
Sergey1992 04.12.21

Spoiler