3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skaridi 04.12.21 10:15 pm

settlement (Fallout 4)

Guys, I have such a problem with the settlement, I built the main base in Senkchueri, there all the needs are green with a surplus, and happiness, for some unknown reason, is constantly falling and growing, a lot of decorations are all sorts of things, at first there was 80 happiness, now it has dropped to 60 and rises to 70 and falls ... there are only 17 tenants! and the places are 40+ .. or is there a limit on the settlers in the village? The question is, is there a limit on the settlers and if not, then why do they not come to me .. and why happiness is not stable, if everything is fine .. or I don’t know something
10 Comments
Sort by:
Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 04.12.21

There is a limit. 10 plus 1 for each point of charisma. That is, a maximum of 20, although most write 21. One bed and a garden with water for 100 will not hold. Build shops, drive caravans between settlements. Will help.

S
Skaridi 04.12.21

You wanna PUNCAKE
there are shops, there is a caravan point from Banker Hill. I didn't know about charisma that 1 person per point, thanks for the info. But this question about supply lines: can I connect point A to point B, then B to C, C to D, well, make 1 inventory for all settlements, or is there also a limit?

S
Skaridi 04.12.21

You wanna PUNCAKE
and another question, here in my village, in a separate red rocket, all possible satellites lived. but the needs there were red, well, there was no protection, water and food .. is that nothing? Or satellites must be provided necessarily too? ... I even took Preston Garvey from me and disappeared, it is nowhere to be found. the mark for giving him the quest is behind the map .. it looks like you will even have to start the game first

Y

Skaridi
Companions in the settlement become the same npc like everyone else. They take care of the garden, sit in the bar, etc. Therefore, yes, I can leave if there are no requirements. Quite a lot on the forum write that partners disappear. I send everyone to the Castle and that's it. Peace of mind. As for the caravans, I myself have not yet fully figured out, I just started it yesterday. I just noticed that happiness had increased. As for the same happiness, even if you look at the guides or advice of others, you usually make a point with 6-8 stores.

f
forkiller 04.12.21

Skaridi
shoot them all ungrateful bastards

S
Skaridi 04.12.21

You wanna PUNCAKE is
strange, but I can’t order my companions who are sitting in the settlement to collect corn, etc. ... ..

S
Skaridi 04.12.21

You wanna PUNCAKE By the
way, the question is off topic, but maybe the answer is known - if I create a female character, can I mess with Piper or Kate? or is it all right, heterosexual relationships?)

S
Skaridi 04.12.21

Forkiller
I will do so, since then I have to start ...

Y

Skaridi As a
character of any gender, you can start a relationship with partners of both sexes. And it is not necessary to have an affair with one partner, you can with all at once. That is to say, create a harem.

S
Skaridi 04.12.21

You wanna PUNCAKE
this is interesting, thanks for the answers. I will start over now, look for a place for the base where it is more convenient and more profitable