3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krash452 04.12.21 10:15 pm

Power is expended when using bandages and medicines (AMK 1.4.1) (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

My strength is wasted when I use bandages and medicines.

How to fix this, otherwise it is not possible to play.
12 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 04.12.21

Hosspade Issushi Someone else plays 0_o in this

on the topic: as far as my memory serves me, this feature is introduced as a balance parameter so that the player does not turn into a terminator. MOD HARDCORE

K
Krash452 04.12.21

Thanks, I'll try to dig deeper into the mod files

U
Ubisoft quality mark 04.12.21

This is by design, there is no need to fix anything.

K
Krash452 04.12.21

All the more is not necessary, I was just trying to go through the Research Institute of Agricultural Industry

z
zwweerr 04.12.21

Krash452
if you could not pass the research institute, how can you pass the Pripyat ?? ))

z
zwweerr 04.12.21

I recently played Grevol ))

K
Krash452 04.12.21

zwweerr
I just took and shot the military in the afternoon at the Agricultural Research Institute

And then chiki-briks to the bar
Now I

am investigating the disappearance of a wolf And I myself am already experienced in a stalker

z
zwweerr 04.12.21

Krash452
is also fun at night)) you just need more grenades)) and you should be well-versed in the terrain)) and it would still not hurt to have a sensible NVG, but to take it at the beginning of the game, except from the traders, and then if the mod is installed))
you here tell me how you killed the inspector in the subway research institute ??

s
stalker7162534 04.12.21

zwweerr
You can and run away. And he is killed, like everyone else, by shooting, grenades. Prepare a grenade in advance and throw it ahead. After the explosion, go ahead and water it from the machine.

z
zwweerr 04.12.21

stalker7162534
well done)) you know)) I specially shore F1 for the controller, so as not to suffer at once, so as not to suffer)) and you can still use a knife)) turned around and ran to meet him in an embrace to play)) when at close range he does not extinguish with telepathy )) stabbed and went on))

R
RicoChico 04.12.21

The mod is too old already. Now we have to play Lost Alpha and all sorts of OGSE.

K
Krash452 04.12.21

RicoChiko He's
normal!))