3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-Rock 13.11.19 05:08 am

How to write a spell from a different Grimoire? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

How to write a spell from a different Grimoire to your as it was in the first part,or is it removed?
And at higher levels there are spells which you cannot choose..they are grey..
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 13.11.19

U-Rock
Rewriting spells is now impossible. Impossible to choose only those spells that it is too early to choose because of the small level.

U
U-Rock 13.11.19

well, I mean opened up to me a second level spell and it has a grey like in the first level,this is due to the small level?
Now probably will have to carry a bunch grimoires?

x
xoen 13.11.19

AT_Sagor wrote:
Rewriting spells is now impossible
Yes. But this is not accurate ;)

Really files there is locally, and hence can improve anything.
Well, not even the right files - you can always tweak the already downloaded the game.

s
serg5555 13.11.19

U-Rock
Do not have anything to carry. It is possible with the first Grimoire to go to the end of the game. Now all the other grimoires are useless. Completely and totally. Just learn those spells that are not in your Grimoire. Enough to learn 1-2 good spells, still the number of applications is limited to 1-2. So learning all about the meaning of zero

I
I0PuK 13.11.19

Walk by yourself with 3 Grimoire, taught that it was not in them, and more passion, swapol if necessary. If we go with one, then with the Grimoire bizarre magician that the use Saklaw increases.

x
xoen 13.11.19

serg5555 wrote:
It is possible with the first Grimoire to go to the end of the game. Now all the other grimoires are useless
You can, but someone You may not agree. Fall cool grimoires, if you do not run as quick as in the movie for 26 minutes.

x
xoen 13.11.19

I0PuK wrote:
svpal if necessary. If we go with one, then with the Grimoire bizarre magician that the use Saklaw increases.
There are better and not alone. Really need to swim and be beaten.

m
makc11021992 13.11.19

xoen
I collected a couple of grimoires, but they all have 1 unique spell (okay, linguata 2) and a bunch of useless, so why sacrifice a lot of skill points for 1 spell?

E
EMPs 13.11.19

U-Rock
About gray. You sub class/group (or whatever it is) which it hung?

U
U-Rock 13.11.19

No ,it's all magic.like.

m
makc11021992 13.11.19

U-Rock
Well, when you create a pers is specialization which closes the access to the same spells, but strengthens the other

r
raspisnoy1 13.11.19

Yuzayu exercises Linguata yet-quite good Grimoire. It bugs that he and the oil spill in the beginning of the battle starts cast(

c
concluding 13.11.19

serg5555
Well figs knows. Stumbled upon the Grimoire, one of the skills of which +1 extra spell in each level. All with a drag is not necessary, but a couple of interesting precisely there, at least.

J
J1mDo 13.11.19

raspisnoy1
Turn off the AI for the character, and kastui all by myself