3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stre_Lock 04.12.21 10:15 pm

The game freezes tightly in one place (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone!
I downloaded the license through Steam. So far, everything goes without brakes, auto-detection has set the graphics parameters as high. But at the very beginning of the game, when the wife asks to turn on the toy for her son, after turning on this toy (the rotating "mobile" above the bed), the computer hangs up tightly (just a black screen). This case is treated with the reset button on the system unit. Tell me what mb. a business?
Thanks!
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stre_Lock 04.12.21

Yes, at first it did not even start, which once again pushed to reinstall the system (Win7 pro). After reinstalling on a clean system, I installed Steam first of all and downloaded Fallout4 again. It started without problems, but already five times it hangs on a children's toy. And there is no BSOD, just a black screen, the video card stops supplying power to the monitor, the screw stops working and that's it ...

M
Metalist1925 04.12.21

it's about the driver

S
Stre_Lock 04.12.21

Oh, etit ... And what, you just have to wait for the patches?

S
Stre_Lock 04.12.21

If it's a driver, what is it? Video card driver? Or a toy driver over a baby crib?

S
Stre_Lock 04.12.21

Zubex_XXX
Duc I say the same that I put the game on a clean, virgin system, except for Steam nothing was there yet.

M
Metalist1925 04.12.21

Stre_Lock
yes, vidyuhu. I have had this happen more than once in different games, try to update / rollback

S
Stre_Lock 04.12.21

Metalist1925
Ok, ATP, I'll try in the evening ...