3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Vladimir 04.12.21 10:15 pm

Mission \ "Decadence \" (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

Before meeting Sem in the museum, you can visit Yellow Pete for a weapon. Why not his assistant, who, in theory, lets in, but Pete himself comes to the door, says: "Get out of here!" and closes the door forever. Is this a glitch or or have I messed up somewhere in the previous missions?
5 Comments
Sort by:
t
tovarish comrade 04.12.21

Vladimir Vladimir
If you hit Pete in the previous mission, he won't let you in this one. You have to replay if you want to come to him at the end.

A
AiSPQR 04.12.21

Vladimir Vladimir
or I messed up somewhere in the previous missions?
well, so you know better. I didn't have such a thing. Off topic, when I passed it for the first time, I did not know at all that it was possible to call in to Pete, so I went with 38m in my pocket ... it was still hardcore))

A
AiSPQR 04.12.21

tovarish comrade
Something I don’t remember anymore, why can I hit him?

P
Pumping iron 04.12.21

AiSPQR
It seems that there were suspicions that he was involved in the failure of all this tinsel with the robbery ... they didn't even die with a shot in the head ... the whole store had to be spent or even more on the enemy ... until he lay down ... I thought of it that it seems to be possible to go to the pit only while watching the final cut scene ...)))

A
AiSPQR 04.12.21

Pumping Iron
I don’t remember, but it seemed like there were no problems with the shootout, but in any case someone laid it down))) but on the other hand, the priests did not even hide their faces there, the whole city saw them there)) When I went to Pete before the final , to the fact that Polly was killed, he just said "so the little business did not burn out" or something like that. In any case, there were no plot claims to Pete.