3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laurenande 04.12.21 10:15 pm

little money (Fallout 4)

who knows how you can quickly save up a lot of money, like a farm
14 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ingbelial 04.12.21

MrMinerShock
Try to complete Preston's repetitive tasks. In addition to caps for tasks, search locations and look for a screw, psycho, buffout or honey (they are usually found everywhere) and sell. Collect weapons and armor from enemies and sell. If you spend time on this, you can earn.

C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

MrMinerShock

says Black Raiders have the best prices.
Spoiler

Y
Yaguro 04.12.21

MrMinerShock Learn the
caps perk and you will have caps like dirt.

C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

Yaguro
is chukhnya. And not a perk to be honest. better to trade with raiders.

E
EMPs 04.12.21

Perks for caps / cartridges / traders, or how many are there. And collect everything that is lying around (if there is not enough space, everything is in the satellite). Well, tinkering, if the price suits, or just sell loot

Y
Yaguro 04.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
This very chukhnya brings huge income. Only now it gets boring to rummage around everything.

C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

Yaguro
I won't argue. maybe it is. I made it easier - I bought a super mutant from the raiders and put it in a clear place behind the counter with mentats and a screw to trade.

Spoiler

M
Misha Cherik 04.12.21

Complete the tasks of Preston and the Brotherhood of Steel sitting in the police station. Their essence is to kill everyone in the location, which is easy, and the reward is about 100 caps

Y
Yaguro 04.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
This is where you dug up such a miracle?

M
Mercurionio 04.12.21

I used 38 rounds instead of dough. They are only for the most creepy pistols / rifles, so one cap for each. So I pay)).
Also, when the power armor battery explodes, take it out by 1-2% and sell it. 100+ caps are worth.
By the way, the scientific proctor of the fraternity pays for those docks. There are 5-6 of them per large labyo. 50 caps per piece.

M
Mercurionio 04.12.21

Yaguro
It's Strong! He's Strong! This is a shorter secret))) You will find out how you will walk through the ruins of Boston.

F
FreeDead 04.12.21

Mercurionio
It also says settler. What does Strong have to do with it?

M
Mercurionio 04.12.21

FreeDead
Well, maybe because it's strong? And He just picked a moment like this?

C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

FreeDead
Mercurionio
because there are a lot of people there. there is a queue for the propeller and stimulants, and the settler was going to get dirty with the mentats and says: "hello", does that confuse you? I'll pick up another moment. where exactly this orc offers his goods, when I go to the points for the money again.
You can be sure. everything is there exactly as I tell it happens.