3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demonic Wolf 04.12.21 10:15 pm

Game sped up (Fallout 4)

I’m playing on my old computer, it freezes, but I’m not complaining, and then, suddenly, the game accelerated, as if the whole process had been accelerated, I’m in shock! everything in the game quickly became, although the game also jams: /
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManowaR 04.12.21

Lock FPS removed to see.

D
Demonic Wolf 04.12.21

ManowaR
All I did was run into the game for the first time not a hippopotamus: D my computer could not stand the campaign from fear and did something)

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 04.12.21

Demonic Wolf
No. It's just that the game was written into virtual memory)

D
Demonic Wolf 04.12.21

[MayzeP_CTaLiHa]
Wow) How can I fix this? sounds like a parasite infestation

m
milcin7 04.12.21

[MayzeP_CTaLiHa]
but how can you register it there yourself?

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 04.12.21

Demonic Wolf
milcin7
Virtual memory is a combination of RAM memory and temporary storage on your hard drive. If there is not enough RAM available, the data from RAM is placed in a store called the paging file. Moving data to and from the paging file frees up enough RAM to complete the operation.

Generally, the more RAM your computer has, the faster your programs run. If the lack of RAM slows down your computer, you can increase the size of the virtual memory to replenish it. It should be borne in mind that reading data from RAM is much faster than from a hard disk, so adding RAM is more suitable as a solution.
By default, with the "correct" amount of virtual memory, the necessary parts of the programs remain there, speeding up their launch and improving the smoothness of work.

Tytshttp: //windows.microsoft.com/ru-ru/windows/what-is-virtual-memory#1TC=windows-7

m
milcin7 04.12.21

[MayzeP_CTaLiHa]
Thanks for the helpful information.

D
Demonic Wolf 04.12.21

[MayzeP_CTaLiHa]
Reinstalled the game, flooded normally) And I had a swap file of 9 gigs, I figured out what kind of virtual memory) I increased it for everyone)