3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor1986 04.12.21 10:15 pm

Upgrade points (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Hello everyone, I ask for hints.
The game is 98% completed, to complete the last task for the mystery man, such a problem stood out.
In order to get one of the trophies, ammunition is needed to sabotage the mine, but the problem is that I don’t have skill points to
get this improvement. The
question is where to gain experience to get skill points.
I tried to kill people on the streets, for this they do not give experience
4 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan347 04.12.21

So you discard what you have improved in any of the slots and improve what you need.

I
Ivan347 04.12.21

If my memory serves me, then there is such an opportunity.

A
Aenmutus 04.12.21

New game +, forward and with a song. For this I hate the creators, too, the game is almost a hundred square meters, and HALF points are not enough. Last times, long before the end of the game, I was hitting the max.
PS A nerd of the series, so I play on the highest difficulty, so I don't have enough points because of this.

B
BigBadAnchor 04.12.21

Egor1986 I
faced the same problem yesterday. At that time, I needed three improvement points - I knocked out all three, passing three tests scattered around the city. The easiest ones are at the top of the statues behind Azrael (on a separate small island), smash many tanks on the island of the founders (western part) and a stealth fight on the island of Miagani in the south near the bridge to the island of the founders. He took three points, hammered into the destructor and go.