3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joddy 04.12.21 10:15 pm

LAGI on the menu and on the training ground! (Warface)

Good day to all!

I have such a problem - the "menu" and "polygon" in the game lags very much (8 - 20 fps every second to and fro). The game itself works perfectly on "high" video settings. But I even set it low, increased the paging file, and turned on DEP for all progs and services, except Game.exe, and I clean the registry all the time, I tried it on windows 7 x86 and on windows 8.1 x64, it lags in the same way.
I started to think that some kind of garbage with the Internet, but I have 25 mb / s, yota with the distribution of wifi, you will still say that there is a problem with the Internet (connection speed with warface servers), I also thought so, but no - a friend from a laptop connected to my wifi and everything is clear in the menu and the range, but it lags for me. help pzh !.

Computer config:

Processor - AMD FX (tm) - 4100 Quad - Core Processor (4 Cpu's) ~ 3.6GHz
Memory - 4096 Mb Ram
Video - Nvidia GeForce GTX 650, 2317 Mb
18 Comments
Sort by:
G
Georg625 04.12.21

Yes, everything is fine with the computer configuration, the game should run on max. Try to defragment the disk, maybe you can. And, right now, there are a lot of lags in the game, then we can't start the mission, then someone crashes. Maybe it's the game itself!

J
Joddy 04.12.21

Georg625
... Maybe it's in the game
itself, but how I installed it for myself 2 years ago, how many times I changed Windows, how many times I downloaded and installed the game, it's still such garbage. as if the game does not want to be friends with me, and not with my computer ...
it feels like I alone have such a problem, I haven’t found anything on the internet about this, and if I did find it (little things), it didn’t help.

J
Joddy 04.12.21

SonyK.
according to the moim, it remained obt, after each update of large lags, bugs, glitches ... even stronger.

G
Georg625 04.12.21

NovellusA, are the official nvidia video card drivers installed?

M
Maxis1977 04.12.21

Try to update Novellus drivers on vidyahu

J
Joddy 04.12.21

Georg625
baskspace2014
everything is clear!

J
Joddy 04.12.21

Ezhi_ne_ia
wrote, they ask for the full info of my computer, there a robot answers of some kind. as if they are special. for my computer they will do something with the game.

J
J7SEVEN 04.12.21

I have the same problem. Previously, it did not lag, but now it began to lag in the menu and in the polygon. Now it has become even worse, it lags to such an extent that it does not enter the pve at all. And sometimes it lags, but not much, and at least you can go into the game. Looks like after some update the jamb went. It's just that I haven't played for a long time and just came in recently.

J
Joddy 04.12.21

Ezhi_ne_ia
all they advise is to move to the city center, put the modem on the closet, buy a powerful computer.
I wrote my computer config, where is even more powerful ?!

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 04.12.21

Novellus
If you do play it, then it will be on European servers, not soap ones. There, one gets the feeling that in those. plan is a completely different game. There are much fewer problems than those of a soapbox.

J
Joddy 04.12.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
I played on German, Ukrainian, Chinese ... and several other servers, all the same.

J
Joddy 04.12.21

I understand you need to come to terms with the problem ...

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 04.12.21

Novellus
Contact the Kiev office of crytec - they have developed a warface. Maybe they, as developers, will give more detailed advice. The soap only holds the server and it is not worth waiting for sensible help from them regarding the technical part of the game.

J
Joddy 04.12.21

everyone, I'm calling the office = D

J
Joddy 04.12.21

so no one will help more ...

J
Joddy 04.12.21

after so much time I figured it out !!! but it was only necessary to disconnect the modem from the computer and plug it into an outlet, and connect to the modem via wifi ...
if someone has the same problem, then the solution is simple = D

F
Frukt54 04.12.21

Guys, today I solved this problem in myself as follows.
I use Internet services Yota modem was plugged into yusb on my pc.
I pulled it out, turned it on for charging and connected the PC to it via wi-fi and voila, the lags disappeared!)

F
Frukt54 04.12.21

Novellus
did not pay attention to the comment)) he is right comrades