3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiAZ ... 04.12.21 10:24 pm

Fallout 4 - Companions (Fallout 4)

Can companions be given weapons and armor as in the previous parts?
12 Comments
Sort by:
n
nemsis94 04.12.21

yes, read the help in the menu, it says about it

D
DiAZ ... 04.12.21

nemsis94
Is this support that you need to run in the launcher?

D
DiAZ ... 04.12.21

And then I do not see this "help" in the menu

M
MASTERgamer3 3 04.12.21

Press "exchange", give him what you want to wear when you put it in his inventory, for every item you gave him - press T (English). I know for sure that you can give a weapon (I tried it myself), but I don’t know about clothes, but probably it’s possible. And this support is in the main menu, in the game itself.

D
DiAZ ... 04.12.21

MASTERgamer3 3
Thank you! Can companions wear power armor?

M
MASTERgamer3 3 04.12.21

ScReaM031
is not in the know - it’s interesting to find out.

M
Maklline66 04.12.21

Where can you find a companion? I sent Piper to the location of one of the villages, but she is not there. Can I return it somehow?

D
DiAZ ... 04.12.21

MASTERgamer3 3 I've
figured out how to put on the armor! You need to aim at your partner and press the English letter "E", then the sight will change its shape from a point to + and will increase and decrease, then you aim at the power armor and the word "Use" (Or something like that) should be highlighted and that's it! ) By the way, here I, for example, have a partner Preston Garvey, and he does not wear all types of power armor. He put on T-60 armor (the one worn by Paladin Dance).

n
nekitosiks 04.12.21

ScReaM031
And how to make it take off? I change the satellite, but I don’t know how to get him out of the armor.

D
DiAZ ... 04.12.21

nekitosiks
In order for the partner to take off the armor, you must select the word "speak" in the dialogue and below it will be written: "take off the power armor"

M
MASTERgamer3 3 04.12.21

ScReaM031
and when a partner uses power armor, is it damaged, or not? And does he need to be given nuclear blocks?

D
DiAZ ... 04.12.21

MASTERgamer3 3
Nuclear blocks do not need to be given, but he needs to be repaired