3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_-spectr-_ 04.12.21 10:25 pm

key assignment in the game (Fallout 4)

Hi guys. I have such a problem with the control the key (E) in the settings is set to (F) seems to have changed, but in some cases, E jumps out, for example, if you pick something up and talk, then F, but if you build something E. in all games you can change settings in the root of the game in the config, but here I did not find everything ((((((((((if anyone knows how to solve this problem, tell me
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 04.12.21

_-spectr-_
Wait for mods, no way yet

_
_-spectr-_ 04.12.21

RGC
hmm sadness. have to postpone the game.

E
EMPs 04.12.21

Is the E key according to the standard = Enter, or is it also not an option?

_
_-spectr-_ 04.12.21

Evgeny Guzhva
I'll try

_
_-spectr-_ 04.12.21

Evgeny Guzhva,
no, does not roll. I can't build anything there, I must press E

E
EMPs 04.12.21

_-spectr-_
Maybe because of your change and does not roll. I have it written Enter, but it works as well as E.
Did you look for something similar in topics or in Google?

_
_-spectr-_ 04.12.21

Evgeny Guzhva
did not find anything in Google. do you have litsuha or repack version 1.30?

E
EMPs 04.12.21

_-spectr-_
repack from khatab. version 1.1.30.0.
But this should not change the essence.
PS: What about the E key? Killed at all? Or does it not plow specifically in the game?

_
_-spectr-_ 04.12.21

Evgeny Guzhva
my beech refused several keys E W Z P R E I don’t know what happened to them at first they worked every other time and then they refused altogether.

E
EMPs 04.12.21

_-spectr-_
Yes, it's hard for you ... I don't even know what to say. in dialogues it is easy to get out with arrows, but I don’t even know with buildings, some quests will freeze - or use a cheat for passing.
Logically, you need to dig into the settings, the E key should pop up there, though I don't know how to dig deeply ...

_
_-spectr-_ 04.12.21

Evgeny Guzhva
agrees that there is. I configured all the games in the configs. current in this game ran into such a problem. in the configs, the graph current is adjusted, but the control is not there (((((((((wrote on several forums, can someone do the patch

E
EMPs 04.12.21

_-spectr-_
Yes, there must be a documentary, since there are control settings. Find would