3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bard Buttercup 04.12.21 10:25 pm

How to appoint a messenger between villages? (Fallout 4)

How to appoint a messenger from among the settlers to carry food from one village to another? Once I read in training that you can do this, now I can not find
10 Comments
Sort by:
888005533535 04.12.21

perk take the local leader 2 and in the construction mode, approach the NPC and click on him with the letter E. And assign

R
RedFleecer 04.12.21

Supply line. You need the local leader perk (+1) when you have him, you choose a settler who will walk along the supply line and press Q (everything is through the workbench menu, of course) after pressing you choose which settlement you want to establish a connection with.

R
RedFleecer 04.12.21

Ruslan Shepard
leader 2 is needed to build stores for the line, the first is enough)

888005533535 04.12.21

RedFleecer
does this to him so that he does not write with questions yet.

B
Bard Buttercup 04.12.21

RedFleecer Got it
, i.e. first pump in the perk. Will he just carry food or something else? (water)

R
RedFleecer 04.12.21

Bard Buttercup
I made myself one supply line but have not yet checked what will be dragged along it. I know one thing for sure trash in cities with a line is now common (which is in the workbench)

B
Bard Buttercup 04.12.21

RedFleecer
Oh! common trash is also a necessary thing, I will download it, ATP

M
Mercurionio 04.12.21

Carries EVERYTHING that is in the workbench. If you want to have armor / guns with you everywhere, then throw everything into the workbench.

M
MASTERgamer3 3 04.12.21

Mercurionio
Nefiga, one rubbish is dragged, and yet the settlements can share food and water with others in which there is a shortage of food. I checked it myself.

M
Mercurionio 04.12.21

MASTERgamer3 3
Well xs . I dropped the pieces of power armor into the sanctuary, and used them at the gas station, where I led the supply line.