3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurbads 04.12.21 10:25 pm

Failed, Sunbathing - Help Defend (Fallout 4)

During the game, it jumped out, but no one is visible anywhere, where to go to defend?

6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 04.12.21

It is logical since it failed, and so the defense tasks are in "Miscellaneous"

K
Kurbads 04.12.21

BlackNigerSofa
has been saved before, 2 minutes before

R
R_D_V 04.12.21

Enrage these tasks for the protection of settlements, he himself has already failed a little, you go on a mission all tune in with drugs and cannons and then this garbage climbs out, they say, go as a slave to protect the poor peasants, while you deal with the mission while you screw everything up, then somewhere else to you will look at the way and then again climbs out, they say, you failed a goof mission to protect your lands. And the repeated quests are boring, especially those that this nigga imposes

I
Ioannn 04.12.21

R_D_V
Duck you distribute armor and weapon norms to your settlers and you can score on these tasks, your settlers themselves will fight harder than Rambo.

R
R_D_V 04.12.21

Ioannn Why was
it possible? )
I'm just a game Jew, I have 3 chests at the main base in which I periodically store, in one cannon, in another armor in the third, any edibles and preparations, I did not know that if you give them weapons and armor, they can fight back on their own, you have to try, and ammunition should also be given to them?

I
Ioannn 04.12.21

R_D_V
Yeah, you have to. When you distribute the current, do not forget to put the armor on them and the trunks with the letter T.