3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kazak119 04.12.21 10:25 pm

Gamepad or keyboard and mouse? (Fallout 4)

Who has already played, tell me what to choose a gamepad or keyboard with a mouse, what will it be more convenient to explore and fight on the wasteland?)
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex the one 04.12.21

Explore on the gamepad, fight exclusively with the keyboard mouse because it is simply impossible to control / aim with the sticks when the infernal F4 style ghouls are rushing at you from all sides. In ordinary shootouts with a bunch of enemies, it's the same.

N
Nerzulg 04.12.21

Alex the One,
if you go everywhere in the power unit, then you can also use the pad)

T
Trixmanzo 04.12.21

Play this jerky shooter on a gamepad? while you aim at a ghoul, the 3rd will bite you from behind, or while you are targeting a mutanka with a sniper rifle a kilometer away along the fronts, the 2nd will bypass. And I generally keep quiet about flies. In short Definitely keyboard mouse

T
Topol45 04.12.21

If you want to bring yourself to a nervous breakdown and in a fit of frenzy of roses *** you have a monitor, then of course play the joystick. And if you are a normal person and value your nerves, then you are exclusively a keyboard mouse.

C
Corewood 04.12.21

Topol45
Themselves could not, so do not judge others.
Vkusovschina, I am. I'm okay on the pad, although the game has virtually any kind of control.
However, it is extremely inconvenient to use the map in Pip-Boy on the gamepad.

C
ChristianDior 04.12.21

At first it will be hard to shoot on the pad, but then you get used to it and you will mow down crowds of enemies and the same infernal ghouls from all sides

S
Sellter 04.12.21

_SoKRaT_
By the way, the card is very convenient to use on a smart phone through the application.

i
iKapusha 04.12.21

for example, in Skyrim I played on a gamepad on difficulty adept, with a keyboard mouse on difficulty legendary, now I play fallout 4 on a mouse, the difficulty is very high and normal

S
Sergey Marola 04.12.21

I play the pad on a high, just because it is more enjoyable to play