3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dobbi 04.12.21 10:25 pm

Fractions, point of no return. (Fallout 4)

Now, with the Minutemans, with the BS, and the Subway, will it be possible at the same time to be a member of all (including the Institute). And when will there be a point of no return to other factions?
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
david2222 04.12.21

Dobbi I'm interested in this question too

F
Flow4Master 04.12.21

So that you have an idea of ​​what will happen - a neighboring topic
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/vstupil_vo_vse_organizatsii_chto_za_tresh_tvoritsya-883993/

D
Dobbi 04.12.21

Flow4Master
There is no answer exactly where the point of no return is.

Z
ZikAkassi 04.12.21

Dobbi
because everyone's there differently.
and most importantly, the system warns that there will be a point of no return.

D
Dobbi 04.12.21

ZikAkassi
Thanks, of course, but I would like to be specific. And then there are so many events that you can miss while exploring the world, missed that they gave the quest an attack on the settlement, as a result, all the people disappeared buildings too, I had to reboot and go to them. I came, attacked a couple of raiders, whom, without my help, the settlers themselves killed.

A
Alllex236 04.12.21

Dobbi
definitely has a choice to stay with the BS or with the subway, the head of the subway gives an ultimatum after visiting the institute with the help of the BS

V
Valeryn47 04.12.21

For an institute, a point of no return becomes when you need to get a special component with a scientist (they warn you there).
For the subway, the point of no return is when you need to help with the massive escape of synths (they ask to remove the guards, this is the point of no return without warning).
Minutemans generally don't care who you are. They are neutral and will not throw you.

D
Dobbi 04.12.21

Alllex236
Valeryn47
Thanks for the answers, I wish you more boobs and beer, and fewer bugs. Now, I found the Raid's fully equipped power armor, even with batteries. At the Pines by the Road Motel, which is half stuck in the textures ahahahahahahaah. I can't use it. )))

D
Dobbi 04.12.21

Super, just re-logged into the game, was able to enter it, but it is shown as stolen.

A
Alllex236 04.12.21

Dobbi
ahah and the same to you)
and I thought I had one that got stuck)) I passed by her yesterday)))