3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nights00 04.12.21 10:25 pm

A couple of building hints (Fallout 4)

I searched the forum, I could not find it. Who will need MB ...
- Construction works like in the Sims. In the sense that some objects are incompatible with each other, but if you put them in the correct order, then you can. If it doesn't let you deliver something and complains, try to disassemble and assemble in a different order.
- The corpses of the slain creatures do not disappear, therefore the corpses sometimes "pollute" the built-up area. It also happens that other objects get in the way. All this shnyaga can be removed through the console: poke at them so that the id is highlighted and type disable (deletes almost everything).
- If the house cannot be entered, then with a high probability it is "rubbish" and can be removed. What for? Large flat area with no vegetation / rocks breaking through the structure.
- "Garbage" chooses the construction limit. If you feel like building but the limit has been reached, remove rubbish objects like tree stumps, fallen trees, tires, broken furniture, etc.
15 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

and then do not forget to attach the flag to your base.
Spoiler
Spoiler
thrown here. should be out soon.

P
Pakhomych227 04.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
How to set such a flag?

J
Jason3022 04.12.21

Pakhomych227
Most likely retexture

A
Alexander Severin 04.12.21

The question finally can’t be dark, I don’t grumble a bit ... how to fill in a new post? litter for a stupid question, I'm here recently)

C
Cyrcus 04.12.21

How to write garbage collection completely in the console? I just "highlight" the ID and write disable, but the garbage is not removed.

C
Cyrcus 04.12.21

Alexander Severin

T
Trixmanzo 04.12.21

Pakhomych227
born before 1991

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 04.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Eh. There will be such a mod or retexture, I'll take it right away. Class.

M
Marty52 04.12.21

nights00
poke them so that the id is highlighted and type disable
This is not recommended, because this way you score saves, since the objects that you disable are not unloaded from the save. To "correctly" delete such things, use the markfordelete command, and the algorithm is the same: you poke at an object and type this command. But you should definitely first check that you are deleting what you need, so it still makes sense to follow this sequence: select the object to be deleted -> enter the disable command -> making sure that the necessary "garbage" is removed, enter the enable command -> after that, we can freely delete with the markfordelete command. The effect will not be immediate. After deleting, you need to save and boot immediately. Everything. After loading "

C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

Pakhomych227
Johan2033
Trixmanzo
THURISAZ
has already appeared here:.
Spoilerhttp: //www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_zamenit_originalnyj_flag_dlya_vashih_poselenij_v_igre-109239/
. after downloading, you can see it in advance before playing. I have "paint.net" reads this format. And then you will find it in the game.

S

L | EMEHTATOP
From the heart. Everything became straight
Spoiler

t
tyman21 04.12.21

Can you remove the construction limit? Or at least increase it.

S

tyman21
They say it depends on the people. Although, honestly, I can be confused. Maybe from the territory itself. To the extreme of fashion. In any case, they should be or will soon be.

t
tyman21 04.12.21

THURISAZ
I saw on some forum that there is a code for removing the limit, but I never saw the code itself.

S

L | EMEHTATOP It
remains to find such a suit. But that's not a problem here.