3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 04.12.21 10:25 pm

How to make a front view of the GG (Fallout 4)

So far I have found 2 ways:
1. When the GG turns on the terminal, and then turns it off and leaves. Then it can be expanded (with the mouse) and viewed.
2. When he sits on a chair (at the bar). Can also be expanded.
What other ways are there?
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadFoxXx 04.12.21

hold down the R key, remove the weapon and twist the mouse like a hosh

S
Sergey1992 04.12.21

If you don't have a weapon in your hands, then you can examine it in the third view from either side, but if you have a weapon in your hands, press the switch key to the third view and twirl the mouse, as soon as you release it, the camera will return behind your back

d
dubfear 04.12.21

vftor
scroll and hold the mouse wheel

v
vftor 04.12.21

I'll check everything now.

v
vftor 04.12.21

Well, great. Hold R or Mouse wheel from a third-person view, even with a weapon without. And without clamping, only the rear view.
I've been playing Fallout and Skyrim for a hundred years, but I didn't know that! And they don't write anything anywhere.

S
Sergey1992 04.12.21

that's something else ... I recently found out that in Skyrim it was possible to put weapons and skills on numbers, and not climb every time in the menu or "favorites"

v
vftor 04.12.21

Sergey 1992
I know that. This is in the Chosen One and there you assign numbers. In Fallout, you can also assign numbers to the Chosen One.

P
Pro100 Andrew 04.12.21

vftor
You can click on the mouse wheel, you can hold V or hold R

s
saa0891 04.12.21

TFC in the console, free camera, you can at least look at something, you can still remove the TM interface.

v
vftor 04.12.21

Pro100 Andrew
Yes, thanks. V is like a mouse wheel (the weapon is not removed), and R is removed.

v
vftor 04.12.21

saa0891
I already tried it. I twist the free camera, and GG turns his back to me.

s
saa0891 04.12.21

vftor

You already wrote above, remove the weapon and you can turn the camera by holding the scroll.

v
vftor 04.12.21

saa0891
Well, it will go as an option, although it is less convenient. Thanks.

q
qurus 04.12.21

Such a moment is not comfortable for me to play in the first person due to the fact that the world is very much moved, I sometimes miss important things under my nose, and if I move the norms with the mouse wheel, but the character from the third person turns out, that's what to do.

s
saa0891 04.12.21

qurus

Change FOV what problems.