3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey murylev 04.12.21 10:38 pm

Bug Clear Concorde (Fallout 4)

Nobody has come across a bug with "clean the concord?"
I cleaned everything up even before this quest, now it hangs like that, to the next. does not go over ((
Perhaps due to the fact that I took the armor and the minigun not on the roof, but in the desert next to the plane, then I came and filled up the claw, only then I went to the top of the museum on the roof, there is a second armor and a minigun, but alive Concord has no one.
for the new mission is not clear how to get started on the PS4, and this hangs a trace. is not transferred bea ...
Choosing an early save from how it did not vario, I had the 8th level, and a few days spent in It's a pity how empty PPC is.
How to treat?
6 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 04.12.21

Alexey Murylev
Select early save

A
Alexey murylev 04.12.21

I read the Internet, I am not the only one with such a problem, but I have not found a solution yet.
Maybe they will release a patch? Or is this not treated with patches?

f
forkiller 04.12.21

Alexey Murylev
maybe you just didn't clean everyone up and somewhere else someone stayed

E
EMPs 04.12.21

It was just the beginning of the game, it was difficult to reach the plane with armor, and why, the first quests are always like training and give a profit, was there any sense in swinging?
And about the quest .. Personally, my claw and the raiders spawned only after taking the quest, but not before it. Is it the repack and the PC version?
PS: in general, search the city, usually there are raiders somewhere, and if you started the quest like that from the ground, you may simply not notice the raider on the roof. As a last resort, check the pit / subway where the claw appeared

f
fox 453 04.12.21

Alexey Murylev
patch leader the witcher one quest freak

M
Mishutka_ept 04.12.21

I thought it doesn't clean up at all. 3 times I ran and checked the enemies, but no one was there.