3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lelis81 04.12.21 10:38 pm

Rain in the game (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Is there a mod that removes rain effects? That is, I mean that drops on the glass look more or less realistic, but these, so to speak, sticks flying from the sky are not at all pleasing to the eye ... can they be turned off somehow?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
SlavikSD 04.12.21

lelis81
Look at the PG for different variants of rain tracks on the wind. There are quite a few options. And not only on the GHG.
How to search, suggest?

L
Lelis81 04.12.21

SlavikSD
The fact of the matter is that rain suits the visor and side windows, the drops outside the cockpit just look very bad - some awkward vertical stripes.

S
SlavikSD 04.12.21

lelis81
Outside the cockpit? In the sense? When you lean out of the window on the move?

A
Anatoly7469 04.12.21

white vermicelli is))))))) here mods the mod into black, they are so less visible, lelis81
Spoilerhttp: //yadi.sk/d/pOc7UPXQPYz5c

M
Marquess 04.12.21

SlavikSD
maybe he's playing with a view outside the cockpit

M
Maximka.Р 04.12.21

Marquess
SlavikSD

He means (as I understood) not the view from the outside, but the view from the cockpit, the person just does not like the drops themselves, when they are in the fall, white needles.

S
SlavikSD 04.12.21

Maximka.R
Well, yes. Let's throw another coin, what the person likes. It will be determined - we will think about how to provide assistance)

O
Otoko 04.12.21

SlavikSD
he doesn't like the sight of rain (the drops themselves) outside the cockpit!

S
SlavikSD 04.12.21

Otoko
I got it. So the question immediately arises: is it possible to concretize the problem? Or will we guess and guess?
The kind of drops outside the cabin when viewed from the cabin itself? Or their texture on the windscreen?

L
Lelis81 04.12.21

Maximka.R
That's right - on the visor and side windows, drops of norms look, but this vermicelli that falls from the sky sucks! I apologize to the other defendants for not understanding the essence of the question ...

L
Lelis81 04.12.21

SlavikSD
Yes, outside the salon with a view from the salon (I do not use other views)

L
Lelis81 04.12.21

No Marquess , thanks, I even park on mirrors;)

S
SlavikSD 04.12.21

lelis81
Try different mods for rain graphics. There are many of them both here and on other resources.

L
Lelis81 04.12.21

SlavikSD
I 'll try to search again , those rain mods that I downloaded mainly changed the texture of the rain on the glass, and the drops themselves remained stripes in the form of spaghetti.