3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yberpleks 04.12.21 10:38 pm

Character regeneration in Fallout 4 (Fallout 4)

Good day!

Experienced comrades, can you please tell me is there such a thing as regenerating a character's health in Fallout 4?
Can I somehow pump it up, or read some book, or some kind of unique armor to attach / modify?
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
FreeDead 04.12.21

There never was and never will be. There are only fashionable whales in the form of implants, which make it possible to automatically expand the stim into the vein. Throughout the series, you come across such from all sorts of doctors who are not on friendly terms with their heads, alsos in secret shelters, and so on. In the younger brother (F4) on the powerarmor there is a separate modification of the torso with this property.

y
yberpleks 04.12.21

FreeDead
Why never happened?
I remember at 3 Folch was glad. regeneration. It was activated due to not sickly receiving radiation and in my opinion after reading the books "Survival in the Wasteland"

F
FreeDead 04.12.21

yberpleks
Afcors, perks more, yes. Of course. Hilka by radiation, at night or, conversely, under the Sun. I completely forgot. Soryan.

K
Kommunist7304 04.12.21

There is a perk "Gul", which when pumping allows you to restore health due to radiation, ie. when you grab radiation (although the description says that because of this perk a little charisma suffers, but I have not seen any penalties yet).
If you take the perk for removing this very radiation and radiation resistance from the body in the kit, then you can safely regenerate by swimming in water.

y
yberpleks 04.12.21

Kommunist7304
That's right now thoroughly began to study and found a perk perks "Giver of Life"
If you inject it to the max, then it is by an increase to HP gives more and regeneration

About ghoul you wrote. You can also restore HP using the "Cannibal" perk

M
ManiacFPS 04.12.21

here are noobs .... even to read all the perks are too lazy today ... everything is possible and everything is there.

y
yberpleks 04.12.21

ManiacFPS Imbecile
, even too lazy to read the meaning of the word noob before using it)))

O
OBSERVER76 04.12.21

I found a log that gives 1hp regeneration per second

s
saa0891 04.12.21

There is a perk that increases the total number of HP on the first two levels, and on the third there is already health regeneration - the fountain of life, if my memory serves me, plus there are other perks, which were mentioned above.