3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
ducks4yquack 13.11.19 05:10 am

Kyrie (Devil May Cry 5)

Why do you think showed Kyrie? I have a trivial version that it was difficult for them to remake it as a new kind of characters, so to speak, more real, because she's so cute. What do you think?)
9 Comments
Sort by:
r
rock0001 13.11.19

Because it is not necessary. Well, really, why show it? Talked on the phone enough.

d
ducks4yquack 13.11.19

rock0001
well, really, just some major love one of the characters)

a
ayyrasmus 13.11.19

The search for the real model (although it has in store, I think) to do with her playing a copy, create a model, animations and all that for one scene in the game? Really, the only time the scenario when it could show in the beginning of the game at home, where Nero loses his hand. All. Talking on the phone would remain as it is in any case, it's on the phone.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 13.11.19

I waited dreamed lileyali to see her in action!

K
KOHCEPB1993 13.11.19

She's a useless character for the series is a typical damsel in distress(in 4 pieces), boneless, although it is possible that it is not enough revealed, but so far it looks like this

L
LarsJunFan 13.11.19

ducks4yquack wrote:
Why do you think showed Kyrie? I have a trivial version that it was difficult for them to remake it as a new kind of characters, so to speak, more real, because she's so cute. What do you think?)
They Patty is not shown, I think it's good that they at least Canon (Especially Patty).

D
DenKare 13.11.19

Because it would have insulted many famoc, as it is not strong and independent.

D
DarkDante2008 13.11.19

because it is not so important in this segment of the story (in five), and the novel she is in fortune and works at the orphanage, whose parents died during the events of DMC4

F
FallenGhost 13.11.19

ducks4yquack
Actually the answer to this question is the producer of the game Matt Walker:

The budget is not enough in General.