3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Firejake 04.12.21 10:39 pm

Setting up the car for fast driving (Need for Speed: Carbon)

Help customize the Nissan 240sx
13 Comments
Sort by:
I
I am Batman 04.12.21

And what is there to configure that? Maybe you confused the forum with Pro Street?

F
Firejake 04.12.21

Manhunt1908
there somehow can be configured so that the car will drive even better

I
I am Batman 04.12.21

FireJake
Just now I find out about it ...

V
Vlados210394 04.12.21

It depends on what you need from the car - fast acceleration and acceleration or increasing the maximum speed limit

S
SergeantViper 04.12.21

FireJake is real, what parameters do you need to strengthen? Either faster acceleration and lower top speed, or higher top speed with lower acceleration.

F
Firejake 04.12.21

Vlados210394
"Fast Acceleration and Acceleration" and Handling

V
Vlados210394 04.12.21

SergeantViper
If the speed is fast, then use the arrows to select the right parts (on the screenshots)
If everything is for acceleration, then simply lower it down so that all the middle parts are selected .
Advice: Always put "tires" on DRIFTING, it will be softer to enter the turns. Always put Nitro on SPEED, because there is little effect on the DURATION. "Suspension" on EXCESSIVE ADDITIONABILITY.
Well, something like this:)

S
SergeantViper 04.12.21

Vlados210394
This is what I know. This infa FireJake is more needed. Tires - yes, you can drift, because if you put the opposite on tenacity, then it will be too rail in corners (these would be more suitable for a dredge, but which, alas, for some reason, in NFS Carbon there is no well, or for long straight lines on circles, on straight lines in control points (checkpoints) and in the sprint) ... In general, everything depends on a particular car. For example, in my opinion, tuners do not need to conjure either with the suspension or with the tires (I don’t know how I go through NFS Carbon again, maybe I’ll conjure for the sake of interest, the current is not in the career, but in the free rides mode (not career) ), since they have very, very good grip and controllability.))))) For oils, you can put a harder suspension so that it does not wear so much in the ports, for exotic cars (foreign cars) it is already individually, depending on what you want more from them,

F
Firejake 04.12.21

ok now here's how to set up this car

F
Firejake 04.12.21

so that it gently enters the turns and quickly picks up speed

V
Vlados210394 04.12.21

FireJake
I always tune it to increase the maximum speed. Drift tires. The suspension is redundant.
But I understand you need acceleration. By the way, if you do this, you can use it for drifting.

S
SergeantViper 04.12.21

FireJake Engine
rate - horsepower (power, i.e. maximum torque).
Transmission (gear) - maximum speed (speed).
Tires like the average were left (already tuning).
I set the suspension to about 1/3 of understeer (a slight tilt under oil), but it is worn on winding serpentines, but with the ability to drive oil and the ability to use a clutch (clutch), in my opinion, you can achieve better results than on a condovaya train .. .
Turbik put on the bottom (although the acceleration and maximum speed mode racing war in 21st Angie did not notice the difference in the maximum speed, so that its effect is likely very conditional.
Nitro is all about speed, that is, the maximum possible increase in speed within the shortest possible time (for a powerful jerk, so to speak).
Brakes - you can leave it as it is, you can shift it on the front (it seems like it will stop faster, since 70 - 80% of the braking load, according to statistics, falls on the front brakes during normal forward movement).
Try it, maybe you will like these settings!))))) But I really don’t know if you are using the link in the game or not!)))))

X
XBoy360 04.12.21

How many times did Carbon pass, but I never bothered about exactly how to tune in technical terms, I always did everything according to balance and norms.