3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Firejake 04.12.21 10:39 pm

What are the best cars from Tuning, Oldovsky, Foreign cars? (Need for Speed: Carbon)

tell
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fat Vladimir 04.12.21

Lada Priora.

Okay, just kidding.

The old ones are the Corvette, with the right settings and cornering you can kick Darius at the beginning.

Foreign cars are CCX, LP640, Gallardo and Murcielago.

Tuning - There is a skyline, 240SX, 350Z, G35, Supra.

N
NeosDeath 04.12.21

Poehavshii Vovan
Yeah, from tuning, I calmly reached the skyline on the RX-7!

R
RevIO2RUS 04.12.21

Oldovye - Corvette, as already said, but for me it is generally the best car in the game.
I did not use foreign cars, well, how, I did, but honestly passing is a waste of money, clumsy like old cars without settings, accelerating almost like tuning, and there is almost no sense in their maximum speed, since old cars are better with settings and in this parameter. so I don’t know.
Tuning - 240SX, what can I say, the game was played on it more than once until Darius, whom he overtook.

E
EXTREME_TRUCKER 04.12.21

I often rode on old cars, and gave preference to a corvette, as mentioned above)
Corvette is the best old car)) Webster recommends)

F
Fat Vladimir 04.12.21

RevIO2RUS
For me too.

S
SergeantViper 04.12.21

FireJake
If the top class is 3, then from the tuners - Mitsa Evik and Skyline (both four-wheel drive and both are the best in handling, although Mitsa is faster than Skyline in acceleration and maximum speed, but Skyline feels more nimble in a corner, Evik still feels enters the turns heavier), from oils - as the Corvette and Viper said earlier (the latter is really less friendly to turns compared to the Corvette, acceleration is slightly faster than that of the Corvette, but the purchase price seems to be cheaper than it), from foreign cars (exotics) - both Lambas (both all-wheel drive and like the best in handling characteristics), of the fastest accelerating in this class - Mercedes - Benz SLR McLaren.