3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr_tr0ky_chilidogf 04.12.21 10:39 pm

Opposite sex hairstyles (Fallout 4)

Today I decided to try to put women's hair on my character in Fallout 4 ... And you know, my idea was a success. I'm not sure that the first person who noticed this "flaw", but still I want to tell you about it ...

It's very simple, to install the hair of the opposite sex on the character (The problem is that the appearance of the face will not be preserved)
you need to come to the hairdresser at Diamond City (John) And go to the style menu ... There will be hairstyles for your gender, but if at this moment you write "sexchange" in the console without quotes, then your character will change gender, and the hair in the menu will remain for the opposite ... and thus we get a man with female hair ... Or a woman with male hair.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Administration Builder 04.12.21

we do not get anything, he said himself, it is not saved.

A
Aleksandr77701 04.12.21

Well, why is this necessary ?? are you tranny or what?

C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

For example, with my face it was difficult for me in one task.
Spoiler
I just put on a clean, washed dress. fashionable glasses on a pollitsa. a bandana in the color of the flag so that the beard is not seen. well, and a big cap on my head. so that it distracts attention. He took it from his left.
Spoiler
Next, he boarded the helicopter disguised as a passenger. and then he committed a terrorist attack. It's simple.
Spoiler alert
, I'm nominated for a government award. and no one cares about the dress what I wear sometimes
Spoiler

F
FunMC 04.12.21

How many homosexuals got divorced, it's just incredible.