3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 04.12.21 10:39 pm

Companions, settlers and their ammunition! (Fallout 4)

People, maybe someone figured it out! Do you have to give your partners and your settlers a lot of cartridges, or is it enough to give out just 10 cartridges and enough?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
smbdsmoke 04.12.21

Ioannn
have companions and settlers for their weapons of ammo is infinite. If you gave something else, then the cartridges for it are also required.

f
forkiller 04.12.21

Ioannn
If you gave out your barrel, then pour more cartridges. Before I appointed him to the post, I gave my carbine to one dude, which was pumped in and then I looked and he was running around with his cake. I think, well, to hell with you, but I forgot to pick up my carbine, then time passed (a week of playing where that could be more), there were a couple of attacks on the village, I look and he with my carbine already and he had a handful of cartridges there. After that, when the dudes leave my trunks, I don't forget to pour the butter. I also left Mother Murphy with a shot-box for every fireman and the chambers for him, although I don't know if she participates in battles, as I look, she always hangs in the hut

C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

Forkiller
she doesn't need cartridges. and she's in complete order then.

f
forkiller 04.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Yes, I gave her 3 times (the last time I asked for honey) so she began to choke when she was vanging, I gave her more, she will die again (xs what are the consequences), I feel sorry for the grandmother

I
Ioannn 04.12.21

CPAllianceP
Well, yes, I know. I just asked because they changed my weapon to their own, but then I looked, running around with what I gave.

forkiller
So I think where. Do you think it might come from a shop that you install in a settlement?