3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PRIVA 04.12.21 10:39 pm

Mini helicopter (Far Cry 4)

tell me where to read how to manage it normally how to fix it and why he yells all the time and blinks if you gain altitude! how to open all the towers I wanted to fly over there it says a dangerous zone, etc. and throws it out! and mountains for some reason not poluchaetsya fly over the hell like that?
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
KsenoFlix 04.12.21

These "helicopters" have a ceiling of the maximum height, above which it cannot rise, they are repaired like ordinary cars, you plant and fix it. And you can't fly to another part of Kirat, because you need to open them according to the plot, and therefore does not let them.

P
PRIVA 04.12.21

all thanks understood! well done prompted! I thought it was just to open the towers first) listen, I'm playing with a joystick from the chboks! I don’t get to choose a burner from me! Once it happened by itself, but now I don't know how, that's why I'm asking how to fix it

K
KsenoFlix 04.12.21

PRIVA,
if the car, for example, is smoking, then he himself offers you to repair it, by pressing the button, he takes out the burner himself)

P
PRIVA 04.12.21

and here's the thing! Thanks. And yet you do not accidentally know when you leave the game for some reason, the Russian language is not saved, you have to choose Russian again when you enter the game in the menu! rocked a tablet reloader from the mechanics.

s
san.e4ka 04.12.21

PRIVA
with the Russian language everyone has it on a pirate, this is "normal"

K
KsenoFlix 04.12.21

PRIVA
_ASHO
yes this is a problem at the moment, run it through the Launcher, if available. If not, google it.

I
Iamma4o 04.12.21

start> run> regedit find HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Ubisoft FarCry4 971 at the end you will have 450 or something like that, rename it to 971 and put ru-RU into Language

Here, insert it into a text document and save it as .reg - you get a batch file :

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Ubisoft farcry4 971]
"language" = "ru-RU"

S
Shaq [32] 04.12.21

PRIVA
A tool for repairing equipment can be obtained on the '' T '' - and for the joystick, go and look in the control settings, everything is there.

P
PRIVA 04.12.21

Thanks, I understood everything!
with the language did not work, everything was done in the registry.
does not sync!

g
goga4228 04.12.21

who will help? took the outpost, but the map was not there and no ...............................

A
ANTI_XPECT 04.12.21

goga4228
To open the map, you need to turn off the radio on the bell tower and not take the outpost

s
serafont 04.12.21

helicopter finally can be a mega cool thing to travel on it is a pleasure control is simple
W -forward [spacebar go up C - go down

w
walkris 04.12.21

PRIVA
to get the instrument on the joystick, you need 1) a car or a helicopter to smoke. 2) you need to approach from the engine side! in the car it is in front, and in the vertical it is behind the back of the seat! you aim at the engine, you will be prompted to press X to fix it and fix it!

S
Sidorovich12 04.12.21

How do I disable the gyrocopter's altitude limiter? Can't find it anywhere.