3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avernes 04.12.21 10:46 pm

Energy question (Fallout 4)

Guys, I can’t find a perk for energy barrels (plasma lasers, etc.), Why can a firearm get + 100% damage from perks, but not for lazers?
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
TRAHER 14 04.12.21

the tooltip when loading the level says that laser rifles are either carbines or some kind of weapon, I don't remember exactly, in general it follows that some of the perks also work on laser weapons

M
MOZGOHI 04.12.21

Avernes
Perk nuclear physicist in the intelligence tree , all energy weapons from NUCLEAR batteries are active. In my opinion, he is the most ..

A
Avernes 04.12.21

MOZGOHI
It definitely does not work, it says about a radiation weapon, this is a separate class in this game.

A
Avernes 04.12.21

And yes TRAHER 14 is utterly right, the weapon is now divided not into energy / firearms, but into automatic / non-automatic. And there are 2 perks just for this case, thanks.

M
MOZGOHI 04.12.21

Avernes
You mean fatty? But I'm not sure - the translation is CREATIVE, and perks as well. Well, now I'll get the level and look at the characteristics on the energy one.

M
MOZGOHI 04.12.21

Avernes Read it
now.

N
Niko Sidney 04.12.21

Avernes
and you open on the workbench for the cannons modifications on the harder on the laser cannon ... there they will show the very perk that you are missing

A
Avernes 04.12.21

MOZGOHI
I already found out everything on the American wiki, everything is checked and proven there =)

A
Avernes 04.12.21

Niko Sidney
What is the connection between mod perks and damage perks? =)

N
Niko Sidney 04.12.21

Avernes
I have phrased your question incorrectly for myself.

S
Strchi 04.12.21

Download science and upgrade the barrel, so I upgraded the plasma so that 5 shots at the death claw kills him

P
Pixelwarrior 04.12.21

Avernes
Radiation weapons? - what is this, for example? I just thought it was another translation error. It seems to me that the "Nuclear Physicist" perk is responsible for the damage from energy barrels, because I was flipping through the page of perks - and I simply did not find anything more or less logical. Although I can certainly be wrong. In any case, after they translated the "animal friend" perk as "bastard" I would not be surprised at anything. Well at least they fixed it later.

A
Avernes 04.12.21

Strchi The
question was about perks for increasing damage as a percentage, not about upgrades.

P
Pixelwarrior 04.12.21

Avernes
Hmm, interesting. I thought that here, as in the previous parts, a separate perk goes to increase the damage from energy weapons, and the name was simply not translated correctly - it turns out that no. Now these weapons have been classified as regular types of barrels, and the damage to energy is increased due to the perks common to firearms and modifications on the weapon workbench. Thanks for the information.