3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N377 04.12.21 10:46 pm

Senchuari joy level drops (Fallout 4)

It just falls by itself.
Someone came across a similar and how to solve it? There are beds, there is food, there is water, there is electricity, everything is high-tech, with electricity and all sorts of goodies, there are shops and bars too, full of minced meat, but the level of joy still falls. What the fuck? And how can you achieve the maximum level of joy in general?
19 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

N377
houses are normal to build. and a fence around. and the food is different to be in the garden.

N
N377 04.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP The
houses there are excellent by default, fences do not affect the level of joy, like the difference in food.

s
stalker_stas 04.12.21

Pictures must be hung!

N
N377 04.12.21

stalker_stas
There are pictures with cats and deer.

C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

N377
destroyed to clean up the house, no? and the dude himself spoke about the fences at the beginning of the quest, who asks to build this and that. Set aside the difference in food, let them sit on metafruits, I do not argue. Only the dalnyak will need to be placed on the outskirts competently.

C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

N377 By the
way, how to screw the safe on the wall? otherwise the floor is not very good.

N
N377 04.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP Nothing
, only on the floor.
Perhaps there will be some kind of safe on the wall in the magazine.
Fences definitely do not affect because this is nonsense.

N
N377 04.12.21

Write here if someone comes across a similar problem and solves it.

A
Angelica04 04.12.21

It seems that it is impossible to completely take all the items from the workshop.

N
N377 04.12.21

Stop, I don’t understand, you need not only to adjust the beds, but also to point out to every devil that this is his bed? There are 35 places in the village, 17 residents, but each inhabitant tells me that they have to take turns to sleep. Seriously ?

v
virtyworld 04.12.21

N377
try to select a Persian in the settlement editor and press "resettle" and specify another bed for him in another house

N
N377 04.12.21

virtyworld
Yes, I did, but there are 17 of them and almost all of them look the same + go and hell knows who I singled out a couple of minutes ago.

v
virtyworld 04.12.21

N377
when you select a settler, the occupation belonging to him (collecting food, guarding, bedding, trading) is highlighted like the settler himself. so you can understand who is doing what and distribute the remaining idlers. I just aimed at him, if the objects of labor do not glow, then I assign.

N
N377 04.12.21

virtyworld
I'm talking about the bed, not work.
Is his bed shown with a highlighted Persian?

v
virtyworld 04.12.21

N377
did not check. MB try to remove the old beds and replace them with another model in a different room

S
Salvator_T 04.12.21

I put the beds right in the place of the demolished houses. Open air. Nothing - as it gets dark, they go and sleep.

A
Arnie Young 04.12.21

N377
Stores are built and those that affect the happiness of the settlers. There you will see exactly which ones influence

c
calahansa 04.12.21

and to fill up something in a chemical laboratory for joy and distribute this product (not for free), by chance, will not contribute to raising the level of happiness of the population?

N
Necassalmor 04.12.21

it is necessary to communicate with the inhabitants, one of them will give an assignment, they will blather that they say there is a threat nearby. Clean it up and all the rules will be. After a couple of days, the mood will start to improve. Mb it so happened that there was an attack on your Village that you did not appear or several attacks in a row, in which case, too, after a while the mood will decrease