3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sil arile 04.12.21 10:46 pm

What is the risk of killing all the robots in the General Atomics Gallery? (Fallout 4)

Very funny content there, began to blame everyone and thoughtful ... Maybe I'm doing this in vain?
Tell us what the consequences can be? Maybe there will then be the quests?
ps
(I haven't even gotten to the city yet)
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

Sil Arile
blows up a cafe there in a bar and then attacks. just wanted to order coffee. Then the boxer throws himself. And so there you can climb in the middle of the tower to the director. to say that I am the new manager. and the whole service will open. robots will sell all sorts of nonsense. And if you collect 5,000 Baku. something like bowling can be driven. The exhibition there is still cool with a guide. There is nothing special like more.

A
Alex red mitin 04.12.21

everything is much more twisted here.
Spoiler-in general, it is necessary to overwhelm the director and then the terminal on the tower will work, then you can either destroy the center or turn off the robots, but I have not yet understood what this affects

7 look 04.12.21

Here you can somehow still become a director yourself. But, damn it, how to do it?
In general, I played like this: I
shot robots in a diner.
He shot robots in the boxing ring.
As a result, if you kill the director, then there are only two options - "destroy" or "deactivate" the center. The third option - "restart" will be if, without killing anyone, immediately go to the tower to the director.

N
Necassalmor 04.12.21

the terminal on the tower is needed in order to turn off the director if he does not recognize the deputy in the years and starts throwing himself. After recognition, the terminal cannot be turned off, it says that the director is working without interruptions. Allegedly, the exhibition has worked and all the rules.

7 look 04.12.21

If, after the recognition, you bang the director, then the terminal will work and options will appear.