3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N377 04.12.21 10:46 pm

The maximum level of joy in the settlement? (Fallout 4)

Has anyone already achieved it, at least in one settlement? Or is everything buggy again on the PC? I have already built the whole village on a plus to the level of joy, everything is at the highest level with all the amenities, but the indicator always reaches 85-86, and then drops sharply. What the fuck? Does it depend on the number of people in the village? How many of them can there be? And why in shitty Pip Boy the statistics in the villages are always buggy, for example, he writes about the lack of beds, but there are 30 of them in the village, and there are 17 inhabitants, but when you come to this village, Pip Boy shows everything.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maxim Gantimurov 04.12.21

Exactly the same problem. Most likely a bug. We are waiting for patches, but most likely unofficial (Unofficial patch) will fix such shortcomings in the first place

N
N377 04.12.21

Maxim Gantimurov
What is this unofficial patch?

S
Sovеreign 04.12.21

It bugs terribly, in my senkchuri it rose to 92% then the same shnyazhka, although there are already a maximum of 22 people, I built a huge 5-storey building of iron for 30 rooms, we'll see if there will be people or not

M
Maxim Gantimurov 04.12.21

N377
Patch made by modders

w
websot 04.12.21

Maxim Gantimurov
Unofficial patch of games - Lovers of the game (certain) who know at the engine level can fix certain errors of the game (bugs)