3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksimk15 04.12.21 10:46 pm

Tell me how to quickly grow the population of the settlement! (Fallout 4)

I put 10 pieces of these plates that attract the settlers and no one goes even if there is a code, give it! I'm tired of waiting already, I've been playing for 8 hours already, I built a base for a dofig of water and food, there are about 30 places and no one is there, only 10, and then 5 of them were originally!
8 Comments
Sort by:
v
valegorr 04.12.21

maksimk15
As I have already been enlightened - the number of inhabitants is calculated according to the formula 10 + the level of charisma.
And, as it seems to me, the location of the village influences. At Sanctuary Hills, only one person came to the lighthouse. And in "Sunshine Tides" the twig is a jamb. Therefore, I just moved as much as possible to the first, and the second quickly filled up again by itself.

m
maksimk15 04.12.21

but they don't go with me

N
Niko Sidney 04.12.21

maksimk15
make several bases with radio beacons, and move all the settlers who come to the main base

r
russia234 04.12.21

maksimk15
You clean the solar tides on quests from the minuteman. And so it's south of the hideout. Niko Sidney
How to do it?

N
Niko Sidney 04.12.21

russia234
At a gas station, for example, that across the bridge from the main character's native village, you activate a workbench and build a couple of beds and set up a radio beacon to collect settlers. Then, after some time, their settlers will come there through the construction menu, you move to the location that you need, thereby speeding up recruiting

S
Strchi 04.12.21

Quickly? No way, build a radio beacon and bed

M
Mountain 04.12.21

that is, the radio beacon and the bed are important for filling with settlers?

K
Kaedus 04.12.21

Either the chance is completely random, or there is an opinion that the number of activated recruiting beacons affects. Plus the morale of the settlement.