3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zimmer600 04.12.21 10:56 pm

Random ejection from the game (Fallout 4)

Often randomly throws out of the game (maybe after 1 hour, maybe after 2-4) without any errors, it just closes. What's the problem? (and who else has the same shnyaga, maybe someone solved this problem)
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Re3to 04.12.21

I just have after entering the game after 20 seconds the game just closes.

Z
ZlobnyDed 04.12.21

I started it after installing antifreeze. I put up, because. it's impossible to play without it

S
Sergey1992 04.12.21

I heard that this can be observed due to overheating of the video card, improve cooling (clean it from dust, move it away from the wall or install an additional fan on the edge)

N
Nikolaiy Kostner 04.12.21

Sergey1992
no, I have 90% valve power, and when overheating, the screen goes off ... the flights with antifreeze were frantic, I deleted it, one dick flies out, I threw it out 3 times in 6 hours of play yesterday, the day before yesterday ... This is a dvigun problem, because in the 3rd foul there was the same crap, and in Vegas ... I changed systems from 7 to 8 then 8.1 everywhere the same thing ...
It looks like the game was really released, without an adequate, preliminary B-test

z
zimmer600 04.12.21

Sergey1992
I r9 380 I will look after departure once the temperature has been 60 degrees Well normally Krc was

z
zimmer600 04.12.21

Nikolaiy Kostner
don't remember exactly, but it seems like New Vegas c 3 also flew from me (but I even had a different system then), and Skyrim seems to be, and I can't figure out what the catch is.

N

a joke in the engine, rooted in TES4 Oblivion ...

z
zimmer600 04.12.21

Nikolaiy Kostner
but what he doesn't like, some of them don't have flights, it seems like

N

zimmer600
Well, "it seems like it's not like" but it crashes stably ... from other mothers they buy ready-made, customized hardware ... but someone is tormented with buckets, but there are pluses everywhere)