3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kichez02 04.12.21 10:56 pm

Where is the best place to buy a license? (Minecraft)

Hi everyone. Then the question arose about buying a minecraft. And in fact, is there the very concept of a license / pirate for this game and where is it better to buy it and is there a boxed version?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metal messiah 04.12.21

At the hucksters on the Internet, you can find cheap personal accounts. 13 euros will not pay off. But paying some 40-150 rubles is possible.

K
Kichez02 04.12.21

Metal Messiah
I'm ready to buy a normal license. But as I see it is not in the incentive

O
Ololosh07 04.12.21

write to me

K
Kichez02 04.12.21

Ololosh07
I am writing to you. But if you offer me to buy a license from you or something like that, then no, it won't work)

M
Metal messiah 04.12.21

Kichez02
As far as I remember, a license on the developer's website costs 20 euros. Good luck.
https://minecraft.net/

K
Kichez02 04.12.21

Metal Messiah
And as far as I understand there is no localization?)

N
Nick Arzanyaev 04.12.21

Come on boy, buy this slag for babos! LOL)

K
Kichez02 04.12.21

Nikita Arzanyaev
I don't need this slag. but an 8 year old child asks for dr)

N
Nick Arzanyaev 04.12.21

Kichez02
sorry for your child ..)

B
BenziLLLa 04.12.21

Kichez02
Localization in pirate and licensed version is the same. Words like "stone" and "wood" will be labeled as "pebble" and "piece of wood" respectively. Due to the absence of any sociable characters, the dialogues are not voiced here. Generally. And not even subtitles.
All the differences between licenses and pirates consist only in the ability to log into almost all servers (and your child definitely doesn't need this, believe me) and more or less constant game updates. Basically, you can dig up a pirate launcher that can receive all the latest updates at once.
So, a license or a pirate is solely your moral choice.

K
Kichez02 04.12.21

BenziLLLa Does the
version on the off site have Russian?

M
Metal messiah 04.12.21

Kichez02
The licensed version has support for a large number of languages. Russian is also there.

B
BenziLLLa 04.12.21

Kichez02
In any version, by default, translations of all inscriptions in the game into several dozen languages ​​are protected.
Again, the licensed version has very few differences from the pirated one. The presence of a translation does not apply to them.