3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Gutsait 04.12.21 10:56 pm

Help in the passage (you need to go through a certain small moment) (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

License, in the process of passing the stormy coast you need a "coat of arms" for the square on blades. There is a bug in my game - despite the fact that everything has been collected for this, the coat of arms cannot be made on the application table. The components "converge" as they should, but that's where it ends. Help with this, whoever can, go through only this moment on my save.
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladislav Igorevich 04.12.21

Pavel Gutsait
What does it mean "does not converge"? Show the screen on the order table

P
Pavel Gutsait 04.12.21

Vladislav Igorevich

cs627522.vk.me/v627522366/22488/mwaZen2EPtI.jpg

And that's how it stays, no matter how much I wait

cs627522.vk.me/v627522366/2249c/pgSugYeVyd0.jpg

V
Vladislav Igorevich 04.12.21

Pavel Gutsait
Very strange. Is it possible to load a save made BEFORE you took this quest?
If not, try to find a face player, throw him the save, let him try to craft and discard you the save, although it is unlikely to help
If I had a license, I would help myself, but your save will not work for me. In theory, through the cheat engine, you can simply add this medallion to your inventory and not craft, but in practice, I'm not sure.

K
Katastrofik 04.12.21

Pavel
Gutsait Try to craft on another table at another quartermaster. And it may also be due to the fact that in the hut with the killed scouts of the Inquisition they did not read all the records, there are 2 of them.

P
Pavel Gutsait 04.12.21

Vladislav Igorevich
I actually wrote with a request to go through the save here. I thought about cheats, but I can't find the code for this cursed
Katastrofik coat of arms. I
moved to the Vault, tried to make it there, rebooted ... Damn it, I can't. And I don't really want to just cut out a whole faction that can help.

S
Sauron_999 04.12.21

In short, I have a question for those who put the addition of the Jaw of Hakkon. There is a small quest in the village of Avarov, there is some kind of arena where you need to show them Kuzkin's mother =). And there, in order to fight in this arena, you need to collect a gift of some kind, from silverite and evirite. I have both to x ...! But the man who sits there why does not take the gift! What's the matter?