3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hymera23 04.12.21 10:56 pm

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Hello fans of The Witcher.
I create this topic to solve the problems of passing, namely - Killing Bosses. I

just came across in the forest (1 chapter) on the "mother" of all spiders and xs how to kill her =) I
tried everything on this "miracle" but nifiga does not work: bombs, traps , signs, and with a simple sword hammered to blue in the face and She is violet - I have 2 blows and I am a corpse = /
Are there any suggestions ??
42 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger [Overmind] 04.12.21

hymera23

Try with a silver sword. And the sign of igni.

A
Antoine777 04.12.21

Where is this found? I filled up the kraken by eating drugs + magic traps :) A
cool coat falls from the kraken . Rather, a skin falls from a kraken, and a mantle can be made according to the recipe after it.

I
Ihalainen 04.12.21

hymera23
I also suffered for a long time, I killed about 15 times. The tactics are as follows: when he runs at you, a dodge to the side and a flammable bomb; in close combat, hang up a protective sign and wait for a blow, after her attack, hit 2 times to the side, and then on a new one. Oh, and even before she comes out on to set traps on the square. (I put 2 fiery ones and many small ones that I collected throughout the forest.) With this tactic, I killed her from the 3rd time)
Ps: Medium difficulty level.

A
Atredis 04.12.21

ProDJ666
m. Except for Mongoose did you have to drink anything from the potions? There is a QTE battle, it does not depend on the characteristics.
I killed the queen by laying 3-4 traps next to them (there are a lot of them in the forest) and started her on them while she regained consciousness from the traps. I slashed her whole ass with strong blows of the sword. )))))))

h
hymera23 04.12.21

PPC doshol to Summer - 0 chances. This asshole beats with all the signs in a row and it is very painful + queen is 4 meters away and if he puts it back - 40-50 times in a row he will knock stsuka mnu! the current on an easy pass Mona to win or with a trainer - the devils are very smart with the bosses - on the easy one it is not interesting to pinatza with him because he does not put blocks (you kill by typing) and on the average and above he is a full terminator! I can’t already knock me down 50 times and I don’t take off 15% of his hp.

Who defeated him NOT on an easy level of difficulty - write

down the
feeling PY.SY DEVELOPMENT PI * ARASY !!!! The whole thrill was zbili - battles with bosses on medium difficulty are "mission impossible" her mother ... In short, I'm ASH to hell!

S
SSMOFF 04.12.21

how to get a fucking osmonog to pass the keyran plz ktonit unsubscribe starting with the cutting of the limbs there are video screenshots and whatever plz !!!!

A
Antoine777 04.12.21

hymera23
______ Yuzai
chemistry, grenades, poisons and constantly move. I walked
on a hard one in 5 minutes :) True, I already had a Kraken's Carapace and a sword for 30 damage smeared with poison :)

except for Mongoose, did you have to drink anything from the potions? There is a QTE battle, it does not depend on the characteristics.
________
I drank on HP + 90%, mongoose and on the sign of protection. As a result, he didn't even take off a quarter for me, although he charged it several times kosher :)

S
SSMOFF 04.12.21

I do everything right, but as the current I grab Evo by the tentacles, he throws me off before reaching the column, I LMB click as the checked graph completely reaches the end, but he still throws me off the LMB current I press MB, why should I click? (

S
SSMOFF 04.12.21

So I chopped off his limbs, he had about 1 limb hp left as I think the finishing one or guess it is necessary to fill up with attacks with simple ones like a fire sign? I throw grenades at him, he doesn't give a fuck about that

I
Ihalainen 04.12.21

Damn, I can't kill the keiran, or rather I don't quite catch up with what to do, I chop off 3 tentacles for him, ride on the 4th, jump back to the ground at the right time, and then he starts throwing stones and here I have a stupor. Tell me what to do at this moment of the battle.

k
killername 04.12.21

spam

D
DW3 04.12.21

Ihalainen

eh, guys are much more interesting to guess for yourself, although I could not resist))

Z
ZetaPrime 04.12.21

throw a save after Keiran in HP :)

s
sl0ns 04.12.21

discard the save after keiran, pliz, och it is necessary, this stupid tentacle throws me off and the problem is not in the license along the way. [email protected]. if possible, then with the option where Geralt refuses the commandant. or where he hasn’t gone there yet

a
awayto 04.12.21

Give saves after the battle with Draug in the Eternal War, who plays for Roche! please!

a
alarich 04.12.21

I can throw off the save immediately after keiran who needs it.

S
Shika_L 04.12.21

alarich
come on !!! plesssssssss

a
alarich 04.12.21

give me the email address, I've uploaded it to the files on the forum. but haven't checked it yet.
in a personal throw.

v
vla-parfenkov 04.12.21

I remember during the announcement it was said that we would fight Tentadraik, but I never met him in the game.

s
serial86 04.12.21

For me, the most powerful boss is the Governor in Chapter 3, that's who the infection has suffered.