3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pleuruvlad 04.12.21 10:56 pm

Weapon Fanatic (Gunsmith) bug - help. (Fallout 4)

I pumped the Fanatic Weapon (Gunsmith) perk, and there was a blunt bug. When I want to modify a weapon, the game tells me that I have not pumped this perk. Although I have pumped and there are EXACTLY enough elements for modification.

Question. What to do? How to fix? Can a perk be reset?
Help me please.
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 04.12.21

Pleuruvlad
A similar bug is on my face

w
winarik 04.12.21

Pleuruvlad
And what is the level of the perk?
I have level 3, everything works, license version 1.30.

C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

Pleuruvlad
all other requirements are met. on science or what else could there be? Bagfesda. may be buggy. Do not know. I do not have such.

J
JOKERIVAN 04.12.21

For some reason, it seems to me that you cheated, there was one here who, after pumping hacking skills with cheats, could not open locks

P
Pleuruvlad 04.12.21

That no one knows what to do? I used cheats after I realized that nothing was working. Did not help (

g
gloccc 04.12.21

And I did not use cheats at all, but still such a bug

f
forkiller 04.12.21

literally an hour ago this perk rocked. everything works on the face, it is modified

V
Veligor dark 04.12.21

Pleuruvlad
I don’t know it will help no, and whether it’s in general on the topic, but I had such a thing, I learned the perk for armor mods 1 lvl. but I’m just learning his mother .... I’m thinking what’s going on, I open a special, I put it on the right skill, everything’s okay, the skill is learned, and then I notice it is written below, they say, next previous level, well, I click on the previous one. and voila, I can create a mod for armor where 1 skill is needed. I have no idea if this was useful to you, so do not judge strictly =)

M
Marty52 04.12.21

Pleuruvlad The
question is: what kind of perk have you pumped? "Gunsmith" or "Weapon Fanatic"? Because they are two different things: the first is for modifying the armor and the second is for weapons. If you pumped both to the level required for improvement, then most likely this is a bug.