3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v-hlam 04.12.21 10:56 pm

Blacksmith does not sell armor (Black Desert)

In the city beyond the mountain pass.
The forge has armor for 80,000.
I saved it but he doesn't sell it to me.
Why?
I have 22LVL
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dlngo 04.12.21

Possibly not enough communication points

v
v-hlam 04.12.21

Dlngo
Maybe
But I can’t raise this indicator
out of ten attempts, only one time came out +6 the rest is zero
Although others at a time get +19 - + 48

D
Dlngo 04.12.21

In the communication window, move the mouse over any npc or knowledge and look in the "Effect of knowledge" section of interest (the higher the percentage, the greater the chance of success) and sympathy (the more, the better, if you choose someone with sympathy 0, most likely communication points are not protected ) Well, you choose among all the NPCs those who have better performance

B
Blood suslik 04.12.21

From above read there, conditions are constantly being written there. And whether to raise interest, or fail, or talk to a certain type.

v
v-hlam 04.12.21

I bought everything
There interest up to 500 had to be raised
Thank you all

i
iNosferatu 04.12.21

v-hlam
And, also, these friendship points are spent. So, if you want to buy something else from the "friendship points store" (it seems to be called that), then you will have to save up these points again.
A very profitable thing, you can buy clothes much cheaper for repair or resale (depending on which).
Please pay attention! Before reselling, look at the prices and keep in mind (those who do not have a premium) that you can only take 80% of the profit from the auction! Otherwise, you risk being in the red!