3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gerrarrd 04.12.21 10:56 pm

Parsons Hospital (Fallout 4)

How to get into it, do you need a key and where to find it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
doggymouse 04.12.21

Same question

c
cerrberr 04.12.21

Gringo87
doggymouse
To get to the psychiatric hospital, you must have the Secret of Cabot's House. You must be at least level 10 and must complete two quests. The first is Special Delivery, it starts after killing the guards outside the psychiatric hospital, after which you need to find Edward Deegan (look in the places: Diamond City Inn, Third Sleep, Bunker Hill Market or Colonial House). Complete two quests and get access to the psychiatric hospital.
Only I have a problem with the burglar, I can’t interrupt everyone, it seems that someone is lost in the textures, in general, the quest is not taken, if anyone knows the solution, please unsubscribe!

H
Harfius jackson 04.12.21

cerrberr
A mercenary fell into the textures before entering. I entered tcl into the console and filled it up under the textures. But the mission didn't start. Missed someone.

S
Sandrick 04.12.21

You can also get the "Special Delivery" quest in Bunker Hill, a ghoul came up to me and gave a quest.

c
cerrberr 04.12.21

Harfius Jackson I
also tried to look under the textures, not a fig, like all the guards were blocked, or maybe some just doesn't want to appear because of a glitch. If you solve the problem, please unsubscribe

d
doggymouse 04.12.21

cerrberr
Where to find this secret of Cabot's house?

c
cerrberr 04.12.21

doggymouse
You go to the psychiatric hospital, wet the guards, then go to Bunker Hill and look for Edward Deegan and complete quests, and then you will get access to the psychiatric hospital.

d
doggymouse 04.12.21

cerrberr
I soaked everyone there, even checked under the textures, no quest started

d
doggymouse 04.12.21

In general, I figured it out. Thanks to all. No need to blame anyone in front of the psychiatric hospital. To get to the psychiatric hospital, you need to find the ghoul Edward Deegan in Bunker Hill. He will give a quest.