3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ERHater 13.11.19 05:11 am

Change of equipment. \"Masking grenades\". (World War Z)

Playing for fixer. Upon reaching a certain level opened the ability to Masking grenades. Now, instead of corpolongo the box of ammunition he carries with him a useless hat in the form of smoke grenades. How to change back is unclear.
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doomshfaft 13.11.19

ERHater
Firstly, this is not a useless hat, and the most useful perk fixer.
Secondly, just pick another perk from the same column. Any which is not written to Start the game with the masking grenades.

E
ERHater 13.11.19

Doomshaft
In General, removed all the config files in the folder saves, all is lost. No problem re-pumped geek - 1 match = 1 level. Already up to level 30, finished it off, and honestly he would not soon it sunk in that there can be in columns, just another perk to choose :) In the net people asking the same question and get no response:)

D
Dron_Ur 15.07.20

Just killed! PPC people are stupid come on! You Cho General description of the perks do not read??? Of course, it is easier to reset, spend a hundred capocasa again to pump instead of having to dumb to read the description. I akhue. People in General now his head do not want to think, and games for degradantov do some callofduty I battleroyale. Tin