3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sardanapan 04.12.21 11:51 pm

Knocks out of the game after 5-8 seconds. What's wrong? (Fallout 4)

I bought it in STIME, downloaded it, installed it, the settings set themselves to ultra, I launch it, the splash screen plays and that's it, the game crashes! It just throws it on the table without any message. The computer seems to be evil: ASUS mother, AMD FX8370 percent, AMD Radeon R9 300 video, 16GB RAM. Advise what to do? Maybe someone came across?
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
StaticSaysMyNamE 04.12.21

sardanapan
What kind of cooling do you have and does your computer get warm at all when you start Fallout?

-
-VlaPro- 04.12.21

There is 1 solution, it helped me. You need to run the game in windowed mode. But after the update, everything fell into place for me. Or try lowering the settings.

s
sardanapan 04.12.21

The settings have no effect at all, I tried it. And how to run it in the window? She doesn’t let me do anything, I just don’t have time.

d
demonwings03 04.12.21

try to change the settings maybe because of this

d
demonwings03 04.12.21

there in the game files you will run the launcher and there will be settings and there will be a fullscreen

C
Cucumber312 04.12.21

sardanapan
In the settings in the launcher.
There you can put / disable the window.

s
sardanapan 04.12.21

Water cooling - DEEPCOOL MAELSTROM 120, 120mm. Case Zalman with 4 coolers, Turbo cooler settings. No, the percent is cold.

S

sardanapan
Have you updated all the programs? Drivers for video card, Direct, Java and so on? It's just that my computer is 4 times weaker than yours and everything starts without problems ... it seems to me it's about programs

s
sardanapan 04.12.21

Excuse me gentlemen, what is a launcher? And where can I find it? :)

s
sardanapan 04.12.21

Comp just yesterday morning collected and put down all the programs and updated.

-
-VlaPro- 04.12.21

sardanapan

This is a translation of the English manual found on Steam. I think this information can be useful to many.
If your game crashes at start

Some Fallout 4 users crash at the start of the game. This can be fixed by running the game in borderless windowed mode. You need to do the following:

prefs.ini file in documents / users / mygames / fallout4 and in steamapps / common / fallout4 Set the
following values ​​(whatever resolution you need):

bMaximizeWindow = 1
bBorderless = 1
bFull Screen = 0
iSize H = 1080
iSize W = 1920

S

sardanapan
in the game folder there should be two files that launch the game, for example: Fallout 4.exe and (for example) F4Launcher.exe ... you start the launcher and it gives you a small window from where you can enter the settings menu

s
sardanapan 04.12.21

Sadness. It doesn't work through Launch either - it still throws it out. And a couple of times it hung tightly, if through the launch.

i
ili0ili 04.12.21

return the money, and I will give you a link to a working repack