3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miha09 04.12.21 11:51 pm

Ways to make money (Fallout 4)

Found an easy way to make money in the game. We install industrial water treatment plants in settlements and extract large quantities of clean water. On the market, one serving of water costs 8 caps. It can be obtained in hundreds of portions a day and does not require human resources. It is several times more profitable to install any trade counters and collect loot.

Write here your ways of making money.
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedFleecer 04.12.21

And how much does the store bring in a day?)

D
Dassent 04.12.21

RedFleecer
and how to collect profit in general?

R
RedFleecer 04.12.21

They say Dassent
through the workbench. But I myself have not yet had time to put it) There, by the way, when you put the store, you need to put 600 covers in it)

D
Dassent 04.12.21

RedFleecer
I'll try thanks, I put 2 stores for 6000 caps :)

D
Dassent 04.12.21

RedFleecer
tried it, there is not even a button of any kind about the load of money, or do you need to wait a little longer?

R
RedFleecer 04.12.21

Dassent
say you have to wait)

D
Dassent 04.12.21

RedFleecer
will receive a notification like? :)

M
Miha09 04.12.21

The money from the shops is stored in the workshop. There you can look through the sections in the workshop and find them. But the shops do not bring very much money. I got 20-40 caps per day, i.e. about nothing.

R
RedFleecer 04.12.21

Dassent
No, you have to flip through the tabs)

R
RedFleecer 04.12.21

Miha09
is it from one?

r
regeger 04.12.21

Well, it's not quite interesting anymore))) This is a week of playing time, one of the best guns can really be bought.

S
Slayerz85 04.12.21

Miha09
water is also added to the workshop? Or where to get it?

M
Miha09 04.12.21

Water is collected in the workshop in the Help section. Money - in the Miscellaneous section. In the Weapons section, I noticed sometimes cheap pistols appear, in the ammunition section, signal flares constantly appear.

You can collect a lot of water, the problem is to whom to sell it. On the market, money traders have 300 to 500 caps per day only. I installed the largest stores at my base - there the merchants have 500 caps each. You can move around the bases and traders a day - you can rent several thousand.