3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GameFilmsPlus 04.12.21 11:51 pm

If in the first part you do not sleep with Triss in Kaer Morhan (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

If in the first part you do not sleep with Triss in Kaer Morhan, then will Yenifer throw the bed in the third. There are rumors that he will not throw it out, but alas, there is no way to check, but it is very interesting if there is any connection with the first part. bed scenes. Also I wonder if Taller will be alive if in the first he is allowed to be killed
35 Comments
Sort by:
L
LoKKi_SKY 04.12.21

Roma Ilchenko
Read somewhere that he will not throw it away! He will not find red hair on the bed and therefore will not throw it away))) She herself recently passed 1 and 2 parts of the witcher without a love line with Triss, I want to see what dialogues and actions will be)))

M
Metalist1925 04.12.21

:)) will throw it away.

C
CurtiSRustY 04.12.21

lokki777
Are you like that in real life? Not sleeping)))

L
LoKKi_SKY 04.12.21

I see opinions differ! ))))

G
GameFilmsPlus 04.12.21

lokki777
write what will happen as you get

L
LoKKi_SKY 04.12.21

Roma Ilchenko
Agreed! But I will have to wait a long time until I pass)) I would still find time! If I sit down for The Witcher 3 3 times, my husband will kill! But I'll sit down)))

G
GameFilmsPlus 04.12.21

lokki777
throw save from 1 part you were there for whom you were

d
diablo_7_13 04.12.21

throw it away!

I
Iasthope 04.12.21

There is definitely a connection, for example, in the first part it was possible to kill Thaler altogether.

G
GameFilmsPlus 04.12.21

Iasthope is
also wondering if he will be at 3?

L
LoKKi_SKY 04.12.21

Roma Ilchenko
chose neutrality where possible! She killed the great master! And why do you need to save 1 part, are you going to replay 2?

d
dobrovlianin 04.12.21

if you look at the plot of the game, precisely at the character of Yenifer, then it seems that she was simply created in order to rape people's brains, she even likes it, it was not for nothing that Ymgyr took her to the service, and not to the very last position of intelligence, but Herald for her, this is just a unique endurance, on which you can satisfy your need for brain violence. so she would have thrown it out anyway, and the reason associated with the more jealousy - the better, she would somehow find. this is the impression one gets about this character

G
GameFilmsPlus 04.12.21

lokki777
Didn't you kill Taller ?

L
LoKKi_SKY 04.12.21

Roma Ilchenko
no, did not kill))

N
Norman bates 04.12.21

Throw it away. Firstly, the events of the first part do not affect the third in any way, at least in part of the novels. Secondly, Triss slept on the Best Bed in Kaer Morhen and before the events of the games, so she will still have red hair)

L
LoKKi_SKY 04.12.21

Norman Bates
I don’t know for sure, so I want to check) Just someone wrote on the pg forum that he wouldn’t throw it away. Now I want to see, and the opportunity to enjoy the game again!

d
dobrovlianin 04.12.21

lokki777
but you get exactly the same effect from the game if the bed is thrown away? it just all comes down to the fact that it will happen. so maybe it's not worth trying?

L
LoKKi_SKY 04.12.21

dobrovlianin
I don’t know what effect will be obtained! It's definitely worth completing the game again, well, at the same time we'll see)))

G
GameFilmsPlus 04.12.21

lokki777
even with Thaler you can check if he remains alive at 3 and 1 was killed then this is a puncture of the SDPR

G
GameFilmsPlus 04.12.21

lokki777
i will retrace after blood and wine