3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anatoly Ryabukhin 04.12.21 11:51 pm

Lighting problem due to scope. (Fallout 4)

I installed a modification of night vision and after pressing RMB, all the lighting became like in the sight (in the daytime everything is lit up and nothing is really visible, and at night there is perfect visibility like with a flashlight)
When you start a new game all the rules, but if you also put this module and do the same thing, it breaks again.
4 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

maybe you shouldn't put it? I for example do not put sights at all. I made time 1 with the console so that the time does not change quickly. Well, I only drive during the day. you can see everything better. Although this may not be an option for you. but there have already been threads about this bug. worth reading. I did not delve into the solution to this problem.
I've done scopes a couple of times. but they are not needed during the day. but there were no problems when using and turning on.

A
Anatoly Ryabukhin 04.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP I
started by saving where I have not yet used the sight, but I will leave the topic and I will check the proposed options and unsubscribe.
And if the day is set for a long time, then the atmosphere will disappear IMHO.

C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

Anatoly Ryabukhin
well, as in reality, time is worth it. although it is the master's business.

A
Anatoly Ryabukhin 04.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
I did this in Skyrim, but here I haven’t been imbued with the game yet and want to know if there is a difference in the behavior of NPCs or spawning at night and during the day.