3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladimir0120 04.12.21 11:51 pm

character assignment! (Fallout 4)

people explain pliz how to assign a seller to the store ?? I don’t cut it or dig a garden))
3 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 04.12.21

vladimir0120
in construction mode you need to approach the character and press the letter E. it says what you can do with it. if you look at it in this mode. can be sent to another settlement. something else. or attach behind the object at the construction site. For a bush of tomatoes, for example. And there will be food.
The store can be the same. I haven't done it yet.

S
Sovеreign 04.12.21

So I have a feeling that almost 50% of the players, or even more, are hammering into the balls - here you open some kind of menu, for example, construction is not destiny to open your eyes wider and take a closer look "press R to relocate, press E to assign, press Q to select the delivery route "etc. came up somewhere, hovered the cursor and look at everything that is displayed on the screen, and then half of the news - "how to stretch the wires, how to enter the construction, how to assign, how to choose a delivery route, how to find materials" and so on - you have to think with your head , and not in the balls to hammer and if you go to the forum so you look at what is already available, or in the wiki, at least a separate one, at least a little more!

S
Sovеreign 04.12.21

rosomaha7
Actually, such construction is in Fallout 4, and everyone, you and me, and others also studied, but for some reason, someone was smart enough to see everything, try, experience, and someone, as I said, as if pounding into balls!