3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TommyAssassin 04.12.21 11:51 pm

Flight School (Grand Theft Auto 5)

How to do a half roll?
26 Comments
Sort by:
B
BergoVic 04.12.21

You mean the flight school assignment? Then just follow the scale at the bottom right.
It is very difficult for yourself to track the right moment - the camera prevents it with all its might.
I went to gold pretty quickly. The scale fills up - you level up in a shape-shifter.
Then the instructor will tell you to turn sideways.

I
Iutin 04.12.21

Hello! tell me where to buy improvements for the aircraft? (new chassis, etc.)

k
koles47 04.12.21

Iutin
What makes you think that they are there?

I
Iutin 04.12.21

koles47 After the third mission for Trevor, a message appeared that you can buy a landing gear and book an aircraft, etc.

k
koles47 04.12.21

Iutin
Something I missed this moment I need to look ...

I
Iutin 04.12.21

koles47

In main campaign only (not in flight school)

Y
Yomka 04.12.21

O_O
I also do not remember shtoto. Well, now I won't sleep until I buy: D

I
Iutin 04.12.21

I could be wrong, but there was definitely a message about the landing gear and the booking of the aircraft. Who will remember?

V
VictorRUS 04.12.21

After GTA san andres, I thought my torment was over, BUT IT WAS NOT HERE !!! Again she! How to get through it?

x
xXHASLXx 04.12.21

how to start and go: D no special mind is needed!

A
Alex coachman 04.12.21

The gamepad is easy.

T
Thorgal 04.12.21

On the clave, he went to silver and scored. I didn't even try to do "barrels". Suicide ... It's much easier to control a helicopter from Klava. I got used to it since GTA 4.

s
simpson747 04.12.21

Well, they nafig these aircraft. Normally, the helicopter was controlled only in Vice City, in GTA 5 it is some kind of torment. It beats him back and forth, the inertia is enormous. Raised all the heroes to fly to 100 and scored on these helicopters, nerves are more expensive.

y
yasava 04.12.21

It's easier for me to fly the plane from the keyboard. By the way, it is very cool and beautiful to perform aerobatics from a cinematic camera (the main thing is to climb higher so as not to accidentally meet the ground :).
But for the helicopter, the gamepad lies specially next to it. For some reason, I'm much more comfortable with him.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 04.12.21

lal, there is an easy flight school. everything passed in 15 minutes

D
Dengipower 04.12.21

I'm talking about a flight school where there are 12 tasks that begin with take-off, pass-through.
All tasks are very simple for gold, I opened everything on the first try, but helicopter missions are some kind of hell, it's easy to go for silver, but gold is not!

I watched dozens of videos on YouTube and did not find how these two helicopter missions for gold go, help plz.

J
Joxan911 04.12.21

And how do you want to be helped?

H
Heinrich Vien 04.12.21

I personally went through yes it's hell bathert but still went through

T
Thorgal 04.12.21

I went through 4-5 tasks and gave it up. This does not affect the plot from any side, but you need to waste your nerves on figs. Foolishly went through aerobatics. Now I regret wasted time and nerves.

D
Dengipower 04.12.21

I'm not stupid at all here and asked for opinions, but a link to the video))))