3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spinzaku 04.12.21 11:51 pm

Bug with the "Mortal Shot" perk (Fallout 4)

Maxed my reputation with McCready. Got the ability "Mortal Shot", which, according to the description, should give +20 points to headshots through VATS. However, the perk turned out to be buggy and now the chance of hitting is absolutely always 95%, even if you shoot from a shotgun a kilometer away. Is there any way to remove this perk through the console or are there any other ways to fix the problem? Thank you in advance.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent_Casper 04.12.21

Where there is a Temka, it says how to remove perks

S
Spinzaku 04.12.21

Agent_Casper
Actually, I know how to remove perks from Skyrim. The code is on the wikia, but it's still somehow wrong. I am amazed that in many Western forums people perceive this as a "trick" and brag about headshots. Is there really no other way to avoid this bug?

E
EMPs 04.12.21

Spinzaku,
since they consider this a feature, it means that the developers think so. either wait for the patch

S
Spinzaku 04.12.21

Evgeny Guzhva
The fact of the matter is that this is a bug that breaks game mechanics and needs a hotfix. The ability corny does not match the description, let alone realism. It's strange that the developers are blunt.

E
EMPs 04.12.21

Spinzaku
Well, it means waiting for the patch. I haven't gotten to this ability yet, but if so, then a bug is a bug, and there is nothing to fix except a patch (if there is one)

S
Spinzaku 04.12.21

Evgeny Guzhva
Of course it will, the game has surpassed the release New Vegas in terms of the number of bugs) Okay, let's wait and hope

C
Captain greed 04.12.21

Forgive me for being off topic, but - the abilities of your partners are given to you forever, regardless of whether your partner goes with you or not? And the second question is, how is the reputation pumped with a partner, is it necessary to go with him?

E
EMPs 04.12.21

Spinzaku
I didn't really mean that) I meant if there is a patch with a solution to this particular problem) And I don’t even know about the bugs, so far I haven’t met anything.

M
Mercurionio 04.12.21

Captain Greed
The system is as before: as long as you walk and the relationship is excellent.