3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Bananov 05.12.21 12:13 am

Please help, the satellite is missing. (Fallout 4)

On the mission to find Kellogg, I had to take a dog with me, so I ordered Piper to go to Senchuari, finished the quest, came to look for her, and found that she was not there, ran all around, looked into every corner, and did not find, went along the side tasks, slept 3 times for 24 hours, and again ran through all the corners, flew everything in tcl, and did not find it, tell me what to do? He sent her exactly here, other settlements that could be chosen also flew around.
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
ViZ87 05.12.21

A similar problem, Detective Valentine and Piper are missing. I remember exactly which settlements I sent them to, a week of playing time has already passed, and they are not there. After the disappearance of these two, I watched a funny glitch: Nat (Piper's sister) screaming Piper !! I ran away from Diamond City in the direction of Sanctuary Hills, somewhere halfway I ran into wild ghouls and walked slowly back to Diamond City.

i
iKapusha 05.12.21

in skyrim I remember the code was, something like teleport the Persian to myself, like there .. I don’t remember .. teleport to player and NPC ID, but I'm not sure

V
ViZ87 05.12.21

living light
It seems like we need id characters. Interestingly, Skyrim console commands work in fallout 4?

J
JOKERIVAN 05.12.21

You don't even try to search on the forum, lazy people http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/pajper_propala-883021/#comment-14159759
ViZ87
They work, and how

A
Alexey Skorobogatov 12.09.22

Vladimir Bananov Well, it’s like this In construction-food-miscellaneous there is a Voltek Population Management System and there you can find a satellite ...

v
v039483 12.09.22

Vladimir Bananov
~ (open console) - copy / paste - input:
00002f1f.moveto player

O
Olesundra 20.01.23

They're both in Diamond City with a detective. Waiting for GG to talk.