3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
novasistema 05.12.21 12:13 am

Bank near Diamond City (Fallout 4)

Help plz, I searched the entire Internet - I can not find it.
At the entrance to Diamond City, I walked a little to the side and found a bank (it is not marked on the map) with a terminal, there you need a maximum swing to hack it, I decided to swing and then I will come. I swayed, but I don’t remember where this bank was, I’ve already run around everything three times already, help me with a screenshot))
8 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 05.12.21

novasistema to the
right of the map somewhere from the city. opened it abruptly and ran on. By the way, there were a lot of enemies around. And behind the huge safe door a couple of ordinary safes with pre-war money, and so several bundles of banknotes were lying around and that's it. There are definitely no superweapons.
There was also a bookstore of some kind. maybe it is marked with you, since you ran there once? there is just this bank across the road and to the right. By the way, there seemed to be an exit from the destroyed bridge across the river, just at the exit from the bank this bridge was visible.

n
novasistema 05.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Thank you, I'll check it tomorrow

C
CEMENTATOR 05.12.21

powerful screenshot. I drew from memory on my knee.
Spoiler

M
Mr god 05.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
In detail.

C
CEMENTATOR 05.12.21

Mister God is
post-apocalyptic, I would even call it that. and the colors are bright as in this very part of the game.

Z
ZlobnyDed 05.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Yes, and the graphon is the same

C
CEMENTATOR 05.12.21

ZlobnyDed for
sure ..

n
novasistema 05.12.21

I found the bank by a great screenshot))) Yes, there was only pre-war money.
But this is not the bank that I discovered the first time, that bank was right not far from Diamond City, who knows where it is?