3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lemon_007 05.12.21 12:13 am

For those who want to dig into the configs and fine-tune the graphics (Fallout 4)

I was looking on an Internet for what and what parameters and variables are responsible in the configs I came across an article on detailed setting up Skyrim, almost all parameters are described, some are really not there, but almost all the others are present. At the same time, I would like to ask, can anyone know how to disable the effect of moving trees and plants, in fact, they do not badly affect the FPS, the parameter described in this article is not in the config, I did not find anything on the internet either, I would be grateful if anyone knows))

here is a link to the article www.progamer.ru/games/guides/grafika-skyrim-2.ht ..

Good luck in setting up the config and in passing!))
6 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z01-Ange 05.12.21

In Fallout 3, these parameters were responsible for this:
fGrassWindMagnitudeMax = 125.0000
fGrassWindMagnitudeMin = 5.0000
To disable, you need to set the values ​​= 0
If, of course, this game has such parameters.

L
Lemon_007 05.12.21

Z01-Ange
yes, I saw it seems like I'll try such lines, by the
way, I do not advise touching the bPrecipitation parameter, it crashes)))

G
Goerge vencion 05.12.21

Lemon_007
if it turns out to be very good to configure) throw off the config in hp) I will be very grateful)

L
Lemon_007 05.12.21

I have already uploaded Goerge Vencion , in the files on the site you look, well, I do n’t know about it well, everyone can go differently

h
hovll 05.12.21

Lemon_007
There is already a guide specifically about Fallout 4 http://www.progamer.ru/games/guides/grafika-fallout-4.htm

L
Lemon_007 05.12.21

hovll
at the time of the creation of the topic was not yet there, but, however, nothing new was written there)